Suicide easy way out?

• Re: Suicide easy way out?

ch098321 wrote:

at least my sentences were actuall sentences that made readable sence! that other dickhead didnt use full stops. and so what if i dont capitalise the first letter of a sentence, and the word 'i'. and i spelt like 3 words wrong... they werent even spelt wrong, i missed a letter because i didnt press the key hard enough. shut the fuck up.

So you can type and spell incorrectly be he/she can't?

Glad we cleared that up.
      I'm here, Karla. :]

Regular.Femme.Fatale wrote:

So you can type and spell incorrectly be he/she can't?

Glad we cleared that up.

*but
      I just thought that I would join in with the spell check. (Double checks his own reply)

Come on guys lay off everyone's spelling and grammar, we are not in an English lesson. If we were maybe the Americans could learn "thru" is spelt "through":D.

fumanchu451 wrote:

Suicide is it the easy way out well for me no its more like the pussy way out. And before u say blah blah blah u dont no how it is well no this i had a FIRST cuzin who i was close with commit suicide and guess what i still think its a pussy thing to do ser for all u sad pathatic losers suck it up im not trieng to be rude but people deal with emotional stress everyday and really how many people that have commited suicide are rememberd in history non why because its the sad pathatic way out i just think its really pathetic why some people do it the only thing suicide does is put another body 6 feet under depress a low amount of people virtually less than .3% of the total population even nos and or cares but anyway what im getting to is does anyone feel the same way and for sum reason i feel like im going to get flamed at in this thread by people who have attempted suicide or people who have had people die by suicide but i dont care they need to no the truth

ok im not saying that i agree with it or whatever, but some people just cant cope, and yeah people do deal with stress everyday, but some are stronger than others, and not everyone deals with the same amount of stress as others, so dont assume they do.
      as for it being the easy way out, its not that easy to kill yourself you know, and some people just cant see a point in living anymore, thats not their fault, they dont wake up one day and go, 'oh i am a little upset today i think i will kill myself because its so easy and im really pahetic'.
      ok so yeah i dont agree with you and i think that you have a really lame and childish view on suicide.

ch098321 wrote:

i had to read your post three times to understand what you were on about!

and i did this 4 years ago... well before the emo trend was about. idiot.

if u could comprehend words better then you would be able to read it is not my fault u are unable to read sentences that are sloppy

I_Am_A_Mystery wrote:

Before I say anything relating to the topic...fumanchu451 just shut the fuck up.
      quote]

suck me cock

Dysfunctional|Murder wrote:

Most of the people that replied in this thread had no common sense at all. You just throw words into a sentence and hope to god you know what you are talking about. When you don't and I'll be the first person to throw that right back into your face.

You're right. Everyone deals with emotionally stress. But not everyone in the world has a chemical unbalance in their brain. Because if that was the fucking case then everyone would be in the doctor's office getting pills for their problems. I don't see that and neither will you.

Your cousin commited suicide. And yet you say it was the pussy way out. Do you even know why he commited suicide? You problably don't. Because most of the people with suicidal thoughts don't tell people until they get really bad. And by then, people are labeling them into something they aren't. They are sliding straightjackets on their arms and sending them away. Mainly because they are a fucking threat to society.

When you get so sick of fucking life, you retreat from it. And maybe you haven't been through shit but that doesn't mean the other person sitting besides you hasn't. You're problably one of those kids so ashamed of your background that you felt the need to come online and write this fake fucking paragraph to express your feelings. I've put up with people like you for far too long.

Stop making yourself look bad. Because, dude, no one actually goes along with that "emo cutting" thing. Cutting was around way before the fucking emo thrend came into place, just like Ch098321 stated before me. Which he is being fucking honest. Emo came around when singers got the impression of emotional music. And it became shorten, emo.

I cut myself. So, I must be some attention emo seeking whore. Actually, no. I don't go around with a t-shirt on that says everything I am. Even though I personally would because I'm not scared of the fucking society or the media. Their fucking actions nor words get under my skin. Which it must get under yours. Because it trigger you to state a thread about a national thing. You should be out there understanding it all. Instead of pushing it into a fucking corner.

And say what you want. Because if you would look around, it's the fucking internet. No one takes you seriously. Instead of picking on fucking people, get a life. It doesn't make you look big and bad to sit infront of a fucking computer, lashing out insults. You can drop down to my level though. I would personally love to see you try and attempt to fight back with me. Because you won't win. Hell, you won't win fighting with anyone else on this board. Because one, you can't even fight your own self. And two, because seriously your fucking balls haven't dropped. My pussy lips have dropped. I can score you on a lot of shit, but I won't.

So, my answer is on the fence. Because yes, suicide is the pussy way out for you. If someone else went through life facing shit after shit everyday, without a break then no. If they got out of bed when people picked on them about their social status then no. Someone that actually puts up a fight deserves something, anything. A lot more than you or the fucking world can give them. Now if you commited suicide, then fuck it. I'm not losing sleep over it. Other people won't either.

And also with those society people. "I don't want to kill myself so my face goes on the cover of the front paper" Dude, you will be fucking dead. You won't hear people bad mouthing you. You will be six feet in the fucking ground. You won't be walking around, listening to the people brag all over your shit about how weak you were. And don't say, "Life sucks, I don't want to commit suicide but I don't want to live." That's fucking stupid. To commit suicide, you must be ready to die. And to be ready to die, you must be ready to commit suicide.

blah blah blah they can always move they can always take anti depressent pills they can always go and get high if they want an escape from reality and if it gets bad run away and start anew but i do no why he hung himself but i do not belive its any of your buisness to find out how and why

fumanchu451 wrote:

if u could comprehend words better then you would be able to read it is not my fault u are unable to read sentences that are sloppy

its not my fault you cant put a fucking fullstop in the sentence!

fumanchu451 wrote:

blah blah blah they can always move they can always take anti depressent pills they can always go and get high if they want an escape from reality and if it gets bad run away and start anew.

how does getting high solve anything? drugs can cause severe paranoia, MORE depression, insanity and a fuck load of more problems, this wouldnt solve anything.

and i was on antidepressants for about a year after i tried to kill myself... they made me like a zombie. i had no life in me and i felt worse than what i did when i was off them.

how would running away solve anything. the people who love them will just go look for them. AND the problems wil still be with them, they have just moved away from the source.

fumanchu451 wrote:

i do no why he hung himself but i do not belive its any of your buisness to find out how and why

don't bring a story into an argument if you arent willing to share the whole details.

and on my final note for this post: you're a loser!

fumanchu451 wrote:

blah blah blah they can always move they can always take anti depressent pills they can always go and get high if they want an escape from reality and f it gets bad run away and start anew but i do no why he hung himself but i do not belive its any of your buisness to find out how and why

You're seriously lacking common sense. Now whether you want to go along thinking it's a good thing is completely up to you.

Yes, they could take anti depressents. But I've been on and off of different kinds. Because some of them don't take well with my brain. You see, depression is a chemical inbalance in your brain, which I have stated before. And sometimes your brain depends on medicine. That's why pot doesn't affect those that fucking do it for so long. You wouldn't know that, right. Because it takes common sense to understand basic knowledge.

Weed and other drugs make depression a lot fucking worse. But then again, you wouldn't fucking know that. This isn't shit you learn in school. It's comon sense that you're born with. See, you weren't born with common sense. Which isn't a fucking shame because it doesn't matter. You don't fucking matter.

Running away? Do you know what happens on the fucking streets. You just know everything. People do live in cardboard boxes, that's if they are lucky enough. Some die on those streets. But you're right, it would make their life so much easier. Waking up everyday, wondering if they will eat. They won't make you depressed, no. Trying to find a job where someone would hire a fucking depressed, high bum, that isn't a bad idea, no. I wonder if you see the process going on by now. Eh, probably not.

Actually, it's everyone's business. We are the people left to make sense of this. To wonder why people decide to take their own life. Maybe your cold hearted, I could recieve my ice from your heart but it doesn't mean everyone will turn away. Grow the fuck up, let your balls drop or whatever and then come back to me when you can uphold a mature debate.

aclimber wrote:

*but
      I just thought that I would join in with the spell check. (Double checks his own reply)

Come on guys lay off everyone's spelling and grammar, we are not in an English lesson. If we were maybe the Americans could learn "thru" is spelt "through":D.

Exactly. fumanwhatever didn't claim to be a champion speller or typer, he claims to know about suicide, attack him for that. Especially if you're not that good at it yourself.

Americans also don't use 'spelt'.
      I'm here, Karla. :]

You're seriously lacking common sense. Now whether you want to go along thinking it's a good thing is completely up to you.

Yes, they could take anti depressents. But I've been on and off of different kinds. Because some of them don't take well with my brain. You see, depression is a chemical inbalance in your brain, which I have stated before. And sometimes your brain depends on medicine. That's why pot doesn't affect those that fucking do it for so long. You wouldn't know that, right. Because it takes common sense to understand basic knowledge.

Weed and other drugs make depression a lot fucking worse. But then again, you wouldn't fucking know that. This isn't shit you learn in school. It's comon sense that you're born with. See, you weren't born with common sense. Which isn't a fucking shame because it doesn't matter. You don't fucking matter.

Running away? Do you know what happens on the fucking streets. You just know everything. People do live in cardboard boxes, that's if they are lucky enough. Some die on those streets. But you're right, it would make their life so much easier. Waking up everyday, wondering if they will eat. They won't make you depressed, no. Trying to find a job where someone would hire a fucking depressed, high bum, that isn't a bad idea, no. I wonder if you see the process going on by now. Eh, probably not.

Actually, it's everyone's business. We are the people left to make sense of this. To wonder why people decide to take their own life. Maybe your cold hearted, I could recieve my ice from your heart but it doesn't mean everyone will turn away. Grow the fuck up, let your balls drop or whatever and then come back to me when you can uphold a mature debate.

i like you! i gave you postitive rep!!
      ₪ Australian
      ₪ 6' 4"
      ₪ Bisexual

more blah blah blah with a little more blah stop acting like you no everything u see thousands of mexicans running away everyday and they enjoy there new lives why cant an american run away and enjoy it? huh oh and im sorry my common sense doesnt no every single fact about depression and drugs i no from what i hear and see that the people who are into that enjoy that maybe you should meet some of the people that enjoy what they do in there life and not read about horrible stories online they dont always tell u the truth but yes w/e and when you include my balls in a debate i find u to be the immature one because i have not yet begun to talk about your balls dropping or not dropping so please leave genitials out of the general discussion and be more mature oh and lookie i didnt use a single period oh well ull read it and reply

fumanchu451 wrote:

more blah blah blah with a little more blah stop acting like you no everything u see thousands of mexicans running away everyday and they enjoy there new lives why cant an american run away and enjoy it? huh oh and im sorry my common sense doesnt no every single fact about depression and drugs i no from what i hear and see that the people who are into that enjoy that maybe you should meet some of the people that enjoy what they do in there life and not read about horrible stories online they dont always tell u the truth but yes w/e and when you include my balls in a debate i find u to be the immature one because i have not yet begun to talk about your balls dropping or not dropping so please leave genitials out of the general discussion and be more mature oh and lookie i didnt use a single period oh well ull read it and reply

If it's so hard to be fucking mature for one second than maybe you should become one of those people that just kill theirself because they couldn't fucking understand basic shit.

I seriously do not understand how you put mexicans into a motherfucking suicide thread. Just because they run away and enjoy their life doesn't mean everyone will. And for a matter of a fact, you're highly misinformed. If having a good life is including being behind steal fucking bars then you are fucking crazy. You're also very motherfucking narrow minded. We are talking about suicide here, not Doria the Explorer mexicans over here.

And for starters, I never claimed to know everything. But hey, you must feel pretty guilty to throw that into your fucked up paragraph. Is it because you don't know shit and I atleast know some things? Yeah, that's what I thought. And second off, I don't sit on the computer all fucking day, reading up on suicide stories. I've experienced with my own motherfucking eyes. And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know about drugs. It's fucking chemicals and a little bit of water. Well, not really. But I'm breaking it down in terms you can atleast try to understand.

Yeah, you listen to the media and society. You actually think they are telling you the god honest fucking truth. If so, then you are more fucked up than I thought. And you were close to being border lined fucked up. They don't tell the truth. They sweep it under a rug and call it a fucking day.

A life? I have a life and it does include knowing what really happens in life. Maybe you're a fucking hermit and closes doors behind you but I don't.

How does telling you to allow your balls drop immature? It's a simple thing called purberty. When you can finally say your balls have dropped, then you should be mature. I guess something went wrong. The sperm probably lost it's way. Don't blame us for your parents mistakes.

Newb13, youz a fool.

Oh look, I'm so motherfucking big and bad. I can type a sentence, a run on sentence. Mommy's gonna be proud because of how many friends I have made.

You fail.