The best and worst thing of high school

• Re: The best and worst thing of high school

first, let me mention that I go to private high school, and I like it a lot more than public school. for one, we actually learn stuff, unlike most of the public school kids in my area, who are either waiting on the stupid kids to be taught or smoking weed and copying tests. and also, the whole bully/clique thing is almost non-existent. I mean, you get bad seeds now and then, but for the most part at every private school i've been to everyone's a friend.

Anyway...
      best: having sex with something besides your hand, getting high out of your mind, and the best friends you will ever meet
      worst: waking up at 7 am
      [CENTER][SIZE="2"]"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat, I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me." - Dr. Seuss[/SIZE][/CENTER]
    • Re: The best and worst thing of high school

No idea how schooling works in America but in the UK we start high school at 11 (10 if lucky) and end at 16/17. So i'm in my second to last year.

Best thing about it is probably having a range of different people to talk with. (Obviously in the UK this is)

Worst thing: When i was in French school and i had only 1 friend who was way younger than me and hard to talk to because we were pretty different people. Plus the fact that i spent 11 hours in school yet for 6 hours of it we were in a special class called 'Etude' because nearly every teacher was on strike or was ill. And although having a 30 minute break and 2 hour dinner and then another 30 minute break may sound good.... Isn't when you have nobody to talk to because you didn't speak the same language and that they hated your guts because of it. I had some really bad treatment while i was there. Hated every fucking second of it. And what do i get from my mum? Her telling me that it is my fault that nobody likes me and that she can see why i have no friends. So yeah, i became truly and deeply depressed about life and didn't see how i could fix things. Somehow luckily made things better in time.

Sorry if i went on a bit long there, my friends are always telling me that I go on too much about my past experiences and that they don't want to hear about it :/
      The World is heading for mutiny, when all we want is unity.
      We may rise and fall, but in the end, we'll meet our fate together!
      One. Oh One. The only way is[SIZE=4] ONE.[/SIZE]