Winter Fling so to come?

• Winter Fling so to come?

So im going up state for winter break. I love it, i get to see my family, my hyper active cousin, and this guy.

Oh this guy, his name Arrian. Met him back when i was in junior high. He liked how i was bubbly and easy to talk to. Oh and my confidence. He says in a small city like theirs there isn't a lot of girls like that. I was his "city" girl, her never called me that but my cousin kinda gave me the name. Anyways im head over heels for him. Though one problem... he has a girlfriend, but for some reason when im up there he forgets all about his girlfriend to hang out with me, he cheated on the girl with me (like an affair everything for hugging to more then hugging). Obviously that was wrong of me to do, and i told him if he was going to tell her. He said "only if she asks me." Why does he do this? I mean i think he cares about me due to the fact that his friend complains to me about how Arrian always asks about me, and whens the next time im coming down. Though why doesn't he just date me, he says he likes me a lot and that im different so then why not?? He's always happy to talk to me and when talking to me he seems happy (which coming from my cousin Arrian is almost never happy). Though i cant help but feel Its like he rubs it in my face when he tells me that him and his girlfriend are doing "fantastic" and things that he does with her, what he gets her. I just want to plug my ears and shut my eyes. So just out of spite i tell him that this guy (Evan) that i was just really talking to, had asked me out and how i liked him and is really happy to be with him. Though i didn't expect him not to reply. He hasn't talked to me since November the 12th.

why is he doing this? is he using me? ( i really do think that) what goes on in the male brain? what should i do? Do you think he has me wrapped around his finger? Help?
    • Re: Winter Fling so to come?

It sounds like either you or his girlfriend is a backup net. Either way he wins if shit goes down. He might actually really like you, but since he also has a girlfriend he might want to just have some extra fun.

Saying that you liked another guy instantly put his mind into panic mode. He thinks that youre over him and hes just going to go back to his girlfriend.

I cant really say much because i dont really know the whole story, but if you live decently far away then he probably just thinks of you as some extra fun.

My advice would to be friends with him still, but try to un-attach yourself from him. If he really did like you to the point of wanting to go out with you, then he would have dumped his girlfriend.

daniog wrote:

It sounds like either you or his girlfriend is a backup net. Either way he wins if shit goes down. He might actually really like you, but since he also has a girlfriend he might want to just have some extra fun.

Saying that you liked another guy instantly put his mind into panic mode. He thinks that youre over him and hes just going to go back to his girlfriend.

I cant really say much because i dont really know the whole story, but if you live decently far away then he probably just thinks of you as some extra fun.

My advice would to be friends with him still, but try to un-attach yourself from him. If he really did like you to the point of wanting to go out with you, then he would have dumped his girlfriend.

good post bud

The only things I want to add,

The thing of 'always having one, if shit goes down' lol so often you think that but you end up with nothing, so its really not a good idea

yeah just stay close friends and see what happens from there, if he wants you, he will dump his girlfriend, but if not, then he will stay with her

but dont go trying to make him jealous because all he will do is want his girlfriend more and try make you even more jealous of his girlfriend

she's his girlfriend; your his hot fuckbuddy.

Horrible. But probably true... she's the person that he gets to see all the time, you the girl that sees him on holiays... he picks you; he gets you a couple times a year, he picks her but keeps you around he gets a little variety and someone to adore him year round.