depression/gossip

• depression/gossip

I am going through depression and have been for a couple months today something triggered me off and i started to have a episoid in the middle of my gym class walk. The teacher thoght that i was just being a brat so she told me to act my age and i started to cry harder. at that moment i felt like the whole world was ganging up on me. after we got back i call my house and got a ride home, but everyone saw me with red eyes and getting upset more when someone asked me what was wrong. i have some of those girls in my class that were laughing at me (which is not good when you are feeling really low)

i just wanted to put this out there to ask anyone if they know what i should do about people talking about me (and if you freak when some stranger bumps into you people notice)?

has anyone else had the problem of depression and gossip?
    • Re: depression/gossip

Chico you shouldnt really expect everyone to be like you.
      Not everyone is strong enough to put up with it.

I understand how it feels, when your emotional and depressed anything triggers you off. Thats completely normal for a girl, people always thought i was stupid and weird but theyre idiotic to not understand it.

I myself, suffer from depression. Its not fun. In fact, its horrible to deal with. For me, I don't really cry. It just builds up in hate. Which is probably why I hate pretty much everyone and exile myself away from them. The people who were laughing at you are low lifes who will most likely end up in jail, on a street corner, teen parent or dead. So don't worry about what they say or think. Chances are in 5 or so years, you will be the one laughing at them :).

kat1990 wrote:

Chico you shouldnt really expect everyone to be like you.
      Not everyone is strong enough to put up with it.

I understand how it feels, when your emotional and depressed anything triggers you off. Thats completely normal for a girl, people always thought i was stupid and weird but theyre idiotic to not understand it.

I dont, im just saying...
      Bored? Send a pm, im bored too :lol:

Flutterby wrote:

It is not that i had a episode because of the gossip but when i get too far into my episodes anything can make it worst. When i am that far gone things that make normal ppl upset make me think about hurting or even killing myself.
      Oh, bullshit. Depression or not, gossip wouldn't throw you into an "episode" unless you actually cared about it under normal circumstances. Grow the hell up, then maybe you won't be having these "episodes."

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

GoddessofJudecca wrote:

Oh, bullshit. Depression or not, gossip wouldn't throw you into an "episode" unless you actually cared about it under normal circumstances. Grow the hell up, then maybe you won't be having these "episodes."

~Maggot

You my friend, are an ignorant jackass. You have obviously never had / known anyone with depression. If you had the slightest clue on what happens to those who suffer from it then you would change your thoughts on this. Anyone who has had or has depression knows that it comes at random or even the smallest thing could spark an "episode" as you all call it and among other reasons. Might want to learn some facts before you try putting others down and stop acting like a complete ass on the internet.
      We're children of Decadence, we're right, we're real. We will fight, we'll bleed. We're a motha fuckin dying breed.

Downfall wrote:

You my friend, are an ignorant jackass. You have obviously never had / known anyone with depression. If you had the slightest clue on what happens to those who suffer from it then you would change your thoughts on this. Anyone who has had or has depression knows that it comes at random or even the smallest thing could spark an "episode" as you all call it and among other reasons. Might want to learn some facts before you try putting others down and stop acting like a complete ass on the internet.
      XDDDDD

Actually, dear, I was diagnosed with depression when I was about 10. It runs in my family - my dad has it, my grandfather had it, even my great-grandfather had it. I've been on four different medications, and I'm on one right now. Just recently (a few months ago) I had a very bad bout with it. I didn't eat, didn't sleep, and spent most of the day crying (as much as I was physically able).

But, yes, I'm sure you're right. I have no idea what I'm talking about. :rolleyes:

~Maggot
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

Flutterby wrote:

I am going through depression and have been for a couple months today something triggered me off and i started to have a episoid in the middle of my gym class walk. The teacher thoght that i was just being a brat so she told me to act my age and i started to cry harder. at that moment i felt like the whole world was ganging up on me. after we got back i call my house and got a ride home, but everyone saw me with red eyes and getting upset more when someone asked me what was wrong. i have some of those girls in my class that were laughing at me (which is not good when you are feeling really low)

i just wanted to put this out there to ask anyone if they know what i should do about people talking about me (and if you freak when some stranger bumps into you people notice)?

has anyone else had the problem of depression and gossip?

I feel like that sometimes too.
      Where the whole world is ganging up on you, and I hate it, it makes me cry too.
      I hate the things that set me off, and make me so upset that I don't even want to talk to anyone or else I will be just a bitch.

Just take a breather.
      The bitchy girls in your class can just go to hell.. fuck them.
      You just need to hold your head up high and try not to let things get to you so easily.

kat1990 wrote:

LOL!

still its different to what this girl is going through.

Maybe she cannot handle it like you managed to?
      She said it's depression, did she not? Now, I do understand how one is very, very sensitive in this emotionally and mentally weakened state. Trust me, I do. The slightest thing would cause me to break down crying hysterically. However, things that a person doesn't care about at all don't do that. For example, I don't care about gossip in the least, so it couldn't have done that to me.

As I said, a depressed person is in a very weakened state, but if they don't care about something, no matter how weakened they are, it still won't do anything. If you're physically weak, and someone goes to hit you, it's only going to hurt if they hit - if they miss, it won't.

~Maggot
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]