Please help- seriously

• Please help- seriously

well ive just had one of the biggest arguments with my mother ever.

Bascially we got invited to my mum's friend's teenager's party, and a week ago i said im wasnt sure whether or not i was coming.
      (Because i woulldn't know anyone there really)
      Then i decided i would go, since my sister was going, so my mother got me a ticket.
      Well we were supposed to go today, and i said i only really wanted to go if i could find sometimg to wear, so the past few days i've been shopping. But my mum kept saying " Dont go over the top, im just going to go in jeans."

So on the day of the party i go to town and buy a nice white top to wear with my skirt and leggins and new earings. I come home, get all made up, then my mum sees what im wearing and tells me to change, everyone's going to be in dresses and im way too plain. I get annoyed, because we had to leave quite soon and she said it wasnt a fancy do, plus i'd just gone out and bought a specifc top for it. So i start rummiging in my wardrobe trying to find stuff suitable, but i cant, and she tries to help, picking clothes for me that would make me uncomfortable or make me look about 5 lol.

So anyway i end up telling her that i dont really want to go now, but i have found a plain black top and lacy jacket that both me and mum like, even though im not that sure. She tells me to come, but when i go downstairs my sister tells me to not wear my new earings, then looks me up and down and tells me i can wear one of her tops. By now i start crying abit coz we had to go and i cant find anything to wear seen as no one likes my clothes, then my mum comes down and makes fun of the fact im crying along with my sister, then i run upstairs and say im def not coming.
      Then my sister talks me into comin for abit so i agree, but i find my mum sat in her room saying "no, i dont wnt to go now. I feel tired and really low now, and embaressed. I dont want to see you for the rest of the weekend. go, i dont want to see you."

So ive been crying my eyes out in the room for ages, coz i feel like its all happened so fast, and tht my mum doesnt want me as a child and wants me to live with my dad forever. I feel like the most horrid person in the world and seriously feel like killing myself.

I dont know what to do. i hate my life. I know it might not seem like a big argument, and i dont really know why i was crying in the first place (sometimes i find that its relaly difficult to make me cry and other times its so easy lol) and i didnt think my mum would be so upset. She also said that she feels on the verge of tears, and just before she walked out of th ehouse with out saying a word to anyone.
    • Re: Please help- seriously

I'm sorry to hear this happened. You didn't do anything wrong. It wasn't your fault your mother didn't like what you were wearing. I think its horrible that your mother and sister were laughing at you. Thats not right at all. I'm sure your mother didn't mean what she said. She was probably speaking out of anger. Do not kill yourself. This wasn't your fault and you shouldn't worry. Now I don't know you enough to judge but you don't seem like a horrid person at all. What I suggest is that you stay away from your mom for a few until she feels better and willing to talk. Most likely she'll apologize to you. I hope this helps a bit :)
      We're children of Decadence, we're right, we're real. We will fight, we'll bleed. We're a motha fuckin dying breed.

plz don't feel bad, these things happen

if you don't understand, don't worry... grown ups have had a lot more things happen in their lives than you, and it's impossible to understand where they're coming from sometimes

but, what you can do is, try to respect her and do what you can to be understanding... she might have her own problems that don't concern you, and you should be willing to swallow some of your pride if she says something harsh towards you

just want to say thanks alot the replies.

My mother has returned home, and we are ignoring each other.
      But since when my step dad saw i was upset he said that i shouldnt think that she left coz of our row, but he also had one with her before and thats prob why she left.

But an hour ago i saw him pack a small suitcase and leave, when i asked my mother randomly where he went she just said "out".

IM sick of this. my mum and dad divorced when i was 2, and i just dont think i will be able to cope if i have to go through one at my age, spec when its exam year.

But sometimes i do feel like a failure. at least everythings going great with my friends.

Thanks so much for replying. you dont know how much that meant to me lol.

sometimes if you wait long enough theyll apoligize too you (your parents= they)
      lol but usually your the one who needs to apolagize even if its not you fault
      Drummerz will one day rule the music industry!!!
      Put away the guitars and join the potentialy great
      future of [SIZE=4]DRUMZ!!! [SIZE=2]mwahahaha:lol:[/SIZE][/SIZE]

first of all I think that you should apolazige to your mum (even you think that you were right) because it's your mum and still she's bigger than you and you must respact her.
      besides, talk to her and tell her all the story like you saw it and what made you cry..
      and o.k she didn't like how you were clothing.. big dil
      next time try to plan what you are waering hours before the party
      and if she won't like something, you can change it and you won't freak out like you did when you hadn't time..
      Good luck honey <3