I keep feeling broody!

• Re: I keep feeling broody!

I honestly completely understand how you feel with wanting a baby. I'm 18 too and every time I see a baby I kind of imagine what my life would be like with a baby, raising it, that sort of thing. I think its a want for the feeling of being needed.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

Haha I do that too! I also imagine what a child of mine would look like. Aww babies are so lovely.
      There are obviously so many downsides to having a child and being pregnant. I really can't help it right now though :P.
      Needed or loved maybe?
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="4"]<3[/SIZE][/CENTER]

I just thought of another thing (for me, anyways), curiosity. I'm ALWAYS thinking about the "what's". What would my baby look like? Would I be able to handle it? What is pregnancy like? What about college?

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

To be honest, I don't want a kid now obviously, but I've thought about it later on down the road. I can't have kids though apparently because of some fertility issues in my family, and the medicine I'm on and stuff. I can't go off of my meds, so I just say "Nah I don't want kids, I'd be a shitty mom anyways."

Well while I was out of town my mom was crying to my sister because she thinks I only say that so I don't get my hopes up, and I deny that all the time, but I mean... she's right.

Miracles happen though. :)

Linda wrote:

I just thought of another thing (for me, anyways), curiosity. I'm ALWAYS thinking about the "what's". What would my baby look like? Would I be able to handle it? What is pregnancy like? What about college?

Omg yes! Like will my baby have my eyes or my hair. And I also wonder how long it would actually take me to get pregnant if you know what I mean. I guess it's just interesting for us.

Orn wrote:

is it normal for a dude to think 15-20 yrs into the future and seeing himself as a parent?

Yes that's normal. I know loads of guys who want babies already :P.

Samijuana wrote:

To be honest, I don't want a kid now obviously, but I've thought about it later on down the road. I can't have kids though apparently because of some fertility issues in my family, and the medicine I'm on and stuff. I can't go off of my meds, so I just say "Nah I don't want kids, I'd be a shitty mom anyways."

Well while I was out of town my mom was crying to my sister because she thinks I only say that so I don't get my hopes up, and I deny that all the time, but I mean... she's right.

Miracles happen though. :)

Aw no that's not good :( that's really sad for you =/. Like you said though miracles do happen and I think there are a fair amount of women who exceed what the doctors say and do get pregnant. My step mum had implications with her first pregnancy where she miscarried and had to have surgery and the doctors said now she would have a very slim chance of getting pregnant. She now has one little girl and another due in 23 days. So I think it can happen for sure.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="4"]<3[/SIZE][/CENTER]