very small

• Before you read this, yes I did read the sticky note about penis size but my situation is very unique, I guess...see I'm only 2 inches long erect. I don't think that falls into the category that the sticky thread was attempting to cover.

I don't want advice on enlargements or enhancements, I've tried a few things already and nothing has worked. I basically want to know if a woman could ever get off on being with a man my size.

I'm a virgin still and it's due to being scared to actually...show anyone. That's why I even registered here I don't have anyone else to talk to :(

It's not even as big as my thumb when it's hard...

thanks for any helpful advice or words of wisdom.
    • Re: very small

My words of wisdom are this; maybe you should just try some pills or something once you're 18 at least. Girls like it a bit bigger than that, just keeping it real in here.

Of course you can get a girl off though, lesbians do it remember?
      I've heard you can do exercises and stuff too, I wouldn't be able to tell you if any of it works but maybe that's a good starting point at least. Good luck.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

SMOKE. wrote:

My words of wisdom are this; maybe you should just try some pills or something once you're 18 at least. Girls like it a bit bigger than that, just keeping it real in here.

Of course you can get a girl off though, lesbians do it remember?
      I've heard you can do exercises and stuff too, I wouldn't be able to tell you if any of it works but maybe that's a good starting point at least. Good luck.

Thanks for the wisdom, I've been taking those extenze pills but they're over the counter at like, walmart and a few grocery stores. I don't take them regularly like, a true prescription but I've taken a good enough amount and nothing's happen...

thanks tho

Well my friend, first off, does this cause you any sexual dysfunction at all?

What your size falls under is whats called 'micropenis' and it can be caused by quite a range of things.

If surgery is out of the questions, the only other thing I could recomend would be hormone treatment, its basically a testosterone treatment, and in most cases it should help, you would need to talk to your doctor about this opition though.

Otherwise, your a bit out of luck, but you shouldnt fear, as Grey said, lesbians still do it just fine, and there are strap-on's for men so that you can still have a sex life with your partner, and if your still able to climax and stuff from it, then you can still have a great sex life, I wouldnt let it bother you too much in that sense.

But taking a visit to your doctor would be a very good idea
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Kevmo7 wrote:

Well my friend, first off, does this cause you any sexual dysfunction at all?

What your size falls under is whats called 'micropenis' and it can be caused by quite a range of things.

If surgery is out of the questions, the only other thing I could recomend would be hormone treatment, its basically a testosterone treatment, and in most cases it should help, you would need to talk to your doctor about this opition though.

Otherwise, your a bit out of luck, but you shouldnt fear, as Grey said, lesbians still do it just fine, and there are strap-on's for men so that you can still have a sex life with your partner, and if your still able to climax and stuff from it, then you can still have a great sex life, I wouldnt let it bother you too much in that sense.

But taking a visit to your doctor would be a very good idea

That's a great idea thanks. Hormone treatment, I haven't even read about that. I'll definitely look into it.

I don't know if it causes sexual dysfunction per se, but I can still use it normally and it functions, but I've had problems with condoms fitting on, and actually masturbating is a problem too because I have to use my fingers. That's pretty embarrassing.

Also, IDK about the micropenis, from what I've looked at online, they're all shriveled up and stuff, and mine looks normal, head shaft balls...its just, miniaturized. There's no deformity or anything of the sort.

Orn wrote:

I cant remember where I heard it from but I think it was from a sex doctor?, he said a revolver is way more useful than a big rifle

That's definitely inspiring but, in a real world situation, a rifle WOULD be more useful than a revolver, in most cases...

IDK, im learning to deal with it I guess, and thats part of the reason I came on this forum. Ya know, a chance to open up to people and let them know that, even their insecurities can be strengths in the eyes of someone else.

I would really kill just to have a 4 inch penis, and still be considered small. Even that small is big compared to me now, ya know?

i think he means, that by using a fake dick, that it somehow lowers my over all self appreciation of myself. but at this point, thats really i can do. im 17 im pretty much outta puberty, and i know that everyone says size doesnt matter but at that point, im pretty sure it does.

playing around with condoms, i cant even fit in them at all. bought "thin ones" and still couldnt, so i went to spencers in my mall and bought the "joke condoms" which are really tiny, and oh those fit. but their called on the box "JOKE" condoms.

jntwht wrote:

i think he means, that by using a fake dick, that it somehow lowers my over all self appreciation of myself. but at this point, thats really i can do. im 17 im pretty much outta puberty, and i know that everyone says size doesnt matter but at that point, im pretty sure it does.

playing around with condoms, i cant even fit in them at all. bought "thin ones" and still couldnt, so i went to spencers in my mall and bought the "joke condoms" which are really tiny, and oh those fit. but their called on the box "JOKE" condoms.

Wut ever works for you bro.

I wouldnt use a joke condom, probably would break.

Your looking at this the wrong way, lots of guys actually use the strap on's for men, I mean atleast that way you have no pressure, and you could still enjoy giving your partner a great time and then she could give you one back after, its all about how you look at this
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]