Two and a half days in a orange jumpsuit.

• Two and a half days in a orange jumpsuit.

Spending two and a half days in a orange jumpsuit...

I was sent to Juvenile Detention Center two days before school started... I'm not proud that it got to that point, but im glad cause if my mom didn't call the cops on me i probably would have done something really bad. For the safety of my mother and nine year old sister i was taken away and sent to the Juvenile Center. There they proceed to strip search me, watched me shower in freezing cold water and made me cough with my legs open to see if i had any drugs in me. After being humiliated and now freezing cold they took me to my cell.

I dont know how much i cried those two and a half days but the two nights i spent there i cried my self to sleep. I couldn't stand it, they emotionally broke me down to the point that i made an out cry. Death is something i never wished upon myself or anyone for that matter, but not being able to go outside even walk outside the Unit with out being search pushed me to my limit. Not being able to hear or see my mothers voice brought me to tears. Being put through that was something new and something i didn't enjoy. The rubber band they gave me pulled out my hair and the shampoo was horrid. Cleaning toilets, wiping down walls, swiping, mopping, everything you could imagine. My body hurt the next day, all over the place.

Thankfully the day i got there seven girls had left and only two girls were in the Unit. God was i scared, i dont get in trouble with the law, i didn't belong there. This was just a life changing experience that some people need in their life. One time is enough. Though i did meet the two girls in my Unit, i will always remember the girl (i will not say names) that had a tattoo on the right side of her face. I was scared to death, not cause of her tattoo, i thought it was beautiful, but for why she was in here. Well i later found out that 1. She has been in the Unit for one and a half months 2. she has been here before. and 3. The reason she was here was due to the fact that she was walling around our city at four a clock in the morning with a gram of cocaine. After i found this out i be came little at ease, her and the other girl in my Unit helped me. Telling me what i could do and what i couldn't so i could stay out of trouble. If i did get in trouble that meant i could stay in my cell from 5 minutes to 24 hours in my cell, due to what i did wrong.

The reason i stayed there for two and a half days was cause court wasn't until Wednesday. I got in on Monday at 10:21 p.m. i got out at 4:50 p.m. Wednesday. I spoke to my PO (probation officer) and my Attorney. They asked if i had done drugs, what happened that put me here, if i was in extra curricular activities. Giving them information i told them that i was in Robotics, Debate, One Act, AP classes and Student Council. Right off the bat they both knew i wasn't suppose to be there.

Five minutes later i was put in my cell waiting for the JSO (a guard) to take me out and walk to me to the court room. Once there i saw a glimps of my mom, my heart sank i wanted to just run to her and hold her tight, telling her i was sorry and that i love her. Though i walked over to the judge them straight in the eye and it began.

I was out on probation thanks to my extra curricular activities, though every Wednesday for five week straight i have to go to anger management classes, and i cant be out later then eight o'clock with out an adult watching me.

After getting out i hugged my sister and my mother, walking to the car, she told me that my grandma cried every day that i was there, my dad cried as well, my sister threw up the day i was arrested and my grandfather wanted to die. After she told me all this i cried again. I saw my father and my grandmother, both cried when they saw me. I felt so sorry, my grandma calls me every night now making sure im still here and not in the Center anymore. I cried once getting home slept in my bed with a pillow. Gosh like i said before im not proud it had to get to that point but im glad i went through that experience.

So for all you wondering (even though you probably werent) i haven't been one here due to the fact that i was cooping and settling into my life style again. I went to school the next day seeing as i missed the first day. AP classes are hard to catch up, but i did it, i have a test tomorrow in my AP World History, and project due in two weeks. :)

Im glad to be back.

P.s. This was just something i could vent to.
      [SIGPIC]TRIFECTA ;) the guy isn't bad looking too.[/SIGPIC]
    • Re: Two and a half days in a orange jumpsuit.

ANTI CONDOM wrote:

Hey sweety. Glad you're back. But wow, this caught me by surprise. Anyway, if you need to talk, msn me. I'm here for you babe. Hee Hee. Good luck on your test! Tootles!

Haha yeah i know same here. I never thought i would ever be in that situation, but hey shit happens right? Haha Thanks i'll take that into consideration. :P
      Most likely i'll take you up on that offer. ;) <3

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Citky wrote:

That's harsh :(

If you want to talk or just vent feel free to message me :)

Aw Paulius of all the people have viewed this, you were the one who i didn't want to see this post. :( but hey no secrets right? haha you're adorable. :)
      :love1: :P
      [SIGPIC]TRIFECTA ;) the guy isn't bad looking too.[/SIGPIC]