am i an idiot?

• am i an idiot?

so ive been dating this girl for almost 4 months now, i really like her but she is shy and kind of ... apprehensive, it took me 3 months to get a kiss and there is almost no physical touch of any kind otherwise, hugs are a joke, so her bestfriend and one of my good friends has been depressed lately, she calls me crying so i drive over to her house and the second i get into her room she is crying on my shoulder, i end up staying there for 5 hours with her crying on my chest, she stops crying and i make a few jokes and shes laughing :D success right i came to make her feel better we hug but she doesnt let go for a second then pulls away and looks in my eyes... then smiles and lets go later that night im talking to my girlfriend and at around midnight there was a weird pause in the conversation and idk what hapened but i said "i love you" she didnt say it back but she wasnt weird about it so i let it go, then today i was walking them both to the train station, i stop to tie my shoe and my girlfriends bestfriend stops for me (we will call her girl #2) while my girlfriend keeps walking i stand up she smiles and we keep walking. now i feel like i like her bestfriend and at the same time i feel like a douche to my girlfriend
    • Re: am i an idiot?

How were you a douche to your girlfriend? Because you care about your friend who was crying?
      For that, don't worry. There's nothing wrong with that.

But when you said "I love you" to your girlfriend, did you mean it, or was that only because of what happened with your friend earlier?
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]