Friends arguing!! Help?

• Friends arguing!! Help?

Me and this girl Lauren have been friends for 10 years.
      We told each other EVERYTHING

And today? SHe punched me and asked me to chose between her and my other friend, (example name!) Paige, but this 'paige' saved my life a year ago. Everyone hates her, and i'm the only one who knows about what shes done for me. I burst out crying the second i got home.

please help, i really dont knw what to do!
      The world can be a Crazy place
      [CENTER][LEFT]but only if you're in it Alone
      [/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: Friends arguing!! Help?

Why does she want you to choose? To be honest, it doesn't sound like she's a very good friend (even with how long you two have known each other) if she punches you and wants you to choose who to be friends with. I would ask her to hang out with her and ask her WHY she wants you to choose, and if she feels jealous/left out. Making you choose who to be friends with and assaulting you is certainly not fair to you though.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

Hobbes wrote:

Why does she want you to choose? To be honest, it doesn't sound like she's a very good friend (even with how long you two have known each other) if she punches you and wants you to choose who to be friends with. I would ask her to hang out with her and ask her WHY she wants you to choose, and if she feels jealous/left out. Making you choose who to be friends with and assaulting you is certainly not fair to you though.

She says that I am not appreciating everything she'd done for me after my surgeries. The reason that this has got me so angry is that the other friend has done so much more for me, and she saved my life. I told her I wasn't going to chose and now we're just avioding her, but I have to go to her house every morning and night, which makes it really akward and I'm really unsure of whether I should just ignore her or try to be friends?:confused:
      [/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]

KathBell wrote:

She says that I am not appreciating everything she'd done for me after my surgeries. The reason that this has got me so angry is that the other friend has done so much more for me, and she saved my life. I told her I wasn't going to chose and now we're just avioding her, but I have to go to her house every morning and night, which makes it really akward and I'm really unsure of whether I should just ignore her or try to be friends?:confused:

Have you let her know that you DO appreciate everything she's done for you? Why do you have to go to her house every morning and night? I think that you should try talking to her and let her know how you feel about the way she's reacting. Make sure you try to really show her that you do appreciate everything she's done for you. If she's still telling you to choose after you explain that to her, and give her some time to cool off. Maybe she just needs to realize how good of a friend you are to her to realize what a big mistake she's making.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

Hobbes wrote:

Have you let her know that you DO appreciate everything she's done for you? Why do you have to go to her house every morning and night? I think that you should try talking to her and let her know how you feel about the way she's reacting. Make sure you try to really show her that you do appreciate everything she's done for you. If she's still telling you to choose after you explain that to her, and give her some time to cool off. Maybe she just needs to realize how good of a friend you are to her to realize what a big mistake she's making.

I do tell her every time I defend my other friend. I have to go to hers because her mum takes me to school and because of my medical condition I can't get the bus for a another month:(
      I'll try leaving her to cool off for a while :/
      [/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]