Mafia 2-3

• Great game, the ending leaves you wanting more. I have so many questions, What happens to Vito? does he save Joe? does he get his own men? Will Mafia 3 be set in the 70's-80's? Will we have to wait 8 years for Mafia 3?

Bravo 2K :bow::thumbsup:
      [FONT="System"][SIZE="4"]I find it funny that thing that built me up,
      is the same thing that broke me down.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    • Re: Mafia 2-3

Mafia II was okay, I feel like 2K really gave their game too many restrictions and stuff to it (compared to experiance with GTA IV). However, there are some small things I enjoyed about Mafia II, my favourite (that I can remember of) when you go into a store and kill the person behind the counter, if you leave the area and return the store is closed and the door is covered with those investigation tapes. Better yet, you can break them and still go in the store, so it's not one of those shitty, "Oh you kill him, you can not go in the building anymore until the person respawns". I can't think what else that made me dislike it because it's been a while since I played it. I remember watching the videos by the 2K directors and stuff and one of the guys said he didn't want to give much customization options to users as it was based on "What would Vito do? not the user".
    • Re: Mafia 2-3

Aleksandr wrote:

Joe dies at the end of Mafia II.

It doesn't actually show him die, it just shows him in the car being taken away. I thought it'd be badass if Vito fucked those guys up and saved Joe.

@Matt, I disliked how you couldn't free roam at the end, or do more things. In the GTA's you can go to whomever you choose to get jobs, but on Mafia II it tells you where to go. It would be cool if you could make more decisions, like buy cars and houses, but that's what you've already said. Do you guys have any insight on Mafia III?
      [FONT="System"][SIZE="4"]I find it funny that thing that built me up,
      is the same thing that broke me down.[/SIZE][/FONT]