Preparing for giving BJ

• Re: Preparing for giving BJ

nawww... does anyone else sense a lovely feeling of innocence here :p

no but seriously I'd say the whole dry mouth issue was a nervousness issue. By the sounds of your previous thread I'd say you weren't entirely prepared for what was going to happen/not 100% sure you even wanted it to happen.

You sound like you might be like me... in that you'd prefer a more committed relationship then flings. My first encounter of the sexual nature was like that and wasn't really enjoyable at all. But then I met Jay and was far better prepared both mentally and physically (at least in the sense we were in an emotional relationship) and the experiences were far more enjoyable and memorable.

I guess what I can say is that it sucks it happened like this but it does get better. Trust me, you'll have much more fun in the future :D
      [LEFT][COLOR="Black"]“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”[/COLOR][/LEFT]
      [COLOR="DarkRed"][RIGHT]Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore - Just chillin' out down here at Kings Cross Station y'all! It's a bit foggy though... what's up with that?[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

Legend- wrote:

nawww... does anyone else sense a lovely feeling of innocence here :p

no but seriously I'd say the whole dry mouth issue was a nervousness issue. By the sounds of your previous thread I'd say you weren't entirely prepared for what was going to happen/not 100% sure you even wanted it to happen.

You sound like you might be like me... in that you'd prefer a more committed relationship then flings. My first encounter of the sexual nature was like that and wasn't really enjoyable at all. But then I met Jay and was far better prepared both mentally and physically (at least in the sense we were in an emotional relationship) and the experiences were far more enjoyable and memorable.

I guess what I can say is that it sucks it happened like this but it does get better. Trust me, you'll have much more fun in the future :D

Bitch stay away from my man!!

But yeah, It'll get better with time.

louiebugooey wrote:

Bitch stay away from my man!!

But yeah, It'll get better with time.

Ahaha you'll be happy to hear that we broke up like 2 years ago. I have my Owen now :)

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

OverlyCreative wrote:

Giving a blowjob sounds like an irritating process o_0

Not if it's done properly :wink:
      [LEFT][COLOR="Black"]“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”[/COLOR][/LEFT]
      [COLOR="DarkRed"][RIGHT]Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore - Just chillin' out down here at Kings Cross Station y'all! It's a bit foggy though... what's up with that?[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

Lachlan wrote:

I need to become an expert :(

you don't necessarily need to become an expert... If what your looking for is a relationship then the sex is only a part of it, I won't lie it's all the better if the sex is great lol but it's not the only thing to worry about.

Tombgeek wrote:

It was meant to be a joke. I didn't mean it in a rude way.

I didn't see how it was rude at all. It's a completely relevant and reasonable question considering the context of this thread. :) ask more like it :D
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

Just my opinion, but blowjobs are horrible. I'd much rather be kissing someones lips. I don't know. I've done it with two guys (one of them quite a few times) and it's just not enjoyable for me. My word of advice: Make sure you're ready. I was pressured into doing it the first time and hated it.