Advice with this (Weed)

• Re: Advice with this (Weed)

Some cops will be jerks about it, but some won't because there's not a whole lot they can do about it if it's a small enough amount.
      [CENTER]R.I.P Captain Jack Sparrow, 13/3/09[/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]You did it, beautiful.<3[/CENTER]
      formspring.me/Asperitas <- Don't be a fgt. It makes you look bad.
      [RIGHT]omygaga.tumblr.com/ <-Blog of godlike proportions.
      [/RIGHT]

At that age, it's just stupid. Have fun being retarded with no money at the age of 20
      [/CENTER]
      [/RIGHT]

Maybe if you're a junkie ans you can't do without. Anyone who let's themselves get to that point is disgusting.
      [/CENTER]
      [/RIGHT]

It's the same with cigaretts. If you smoke a lot or if you smoke strong cigaretts you can still taste and smell smoke a few hours later.

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

Batgirl wrote:

Maybe if you're a junkie ans you can't do without. Anyone who let's themselves get to that point is disgusting.

Not everyone has a perfect little life. -.- You may be happy but others are not. So stop juging and stop believing the lies the media and goverment tells you. Canbis has many many positive effects.

Batgirl wrote:

Quick to judge or what? I know lots of people who can't go a day without weed, but that doesn't make us fucking junkies. We still live our lives to the full, just weed happens to be a part of it. It brings people together. I've met some of my best friends through weed, and formed a better relationship with my family. In fact, since i started smoking it i've pretty much turned my life around. I even eat now. If you wanna judge people for smoking weed then be my guest, but don't get your panties in a bunch when I judge you for being an ignorant bastard.

Sorry if it seems harsh, but I resent you referring to me and many of the people I care about as "disgusting" when you don't even fucking know us.

Please, if you CAN'T go a day without weed, you're a fucking junkie. I may not want to and therefore do smoke it every day but at least I'm comfortable with the fact that I can go a day without it.

Uros, you're not the only one who has a hard life so stfu.

Have any of you idiots grasped the fact that I smoke weed and therefore am not telling you not to smoke at all or any propaganda bullshit? L2read or GTFO fools.
      [/CENTER]
      [/RIGHT]

Well if you smoke it every day then stop being a fucking hypocrite. Evidently you're trying to make yourself feel better about smoking weed every day by making out that you're not as bad as other people who smoke it every day. Face it, we're all in the same boat. Shouldn't our love of this beautiful herb bring us together rather than tear us apart.

I can go a day without, but I'd much MUCH rather not. Its a part of my life - a part of my life that I love and accept and welcome whole-heartedly. Yes, it's my life. Do I give a shit? No. That's the difference between you and I.

.. You're stupid. The only time I said people who smoked it were pathetic was when I said they CANT go a day (or less) without it. There is nothing hypocritical in that so stop getting your panties in a twist.
      [/CENTER]
      [/RIGHT]

Smoke a bowl and get over it.. :)
      It feels good, you cant overdose, its natural.
      Whats the problem?
      Just dont get caught and keep your priorities straight :))

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

btw, its a lot different than cigarettes.

You can get rid of the smell of weed.
      You can get secong hand smoke from cigarettes off of clothes, furniture, and being inside where people smoke..

Redlaser21 wrote:

Okay this weekend I smoked weed for the first time ever and well i'll just start from the very start. My Gf right now smoked weed and talked to me about it sometimes so I decided to try it. She smoked some resin with me out of a bowl and I know we were 100% without a doubt high we each took 3 hits lol. Well while I was high I really enjoyed it. Well now its the next day and I was burping alot and school and when I did it tasted like the weed. Well now I feel as if ive done something wrong for smoking pot and I dont know what to do and could use some advice.

Smoking is bad coz you have to suffer from it, no doubt, give it up soon :blush:
      Earn money at home with
      [SIZE=4]Neobux[/SIZE] and [SIZE=3]ClixSense [/SIZE]

Well from here it looks like you saw mine and decided, consciously or subconsciously, to use it yourself. Glad I'm that much of an influence to you tbh :)

But that's besides the point. You need to realise how what you said could be hurtful to people - anyone who's struggled with any sort of addiction themselves or has known someone who has. It's not "pathetic" or "disgusting". These are real people we're talking about. People who have lives and feelings, friends and family.

I'd suggest you read a book called "wasted" and then decide whether the person who wrote it is pathetic...

I have a had addictions before and even I will admit how pathetic and disgusting they were. The fact is, I don't give a fuck if it hurts someone because it's the truth and if they can't accept it, tough titties.
      [/CENTER]
      [/RIGHT]

Hun, I know they do, it's just a little thing called not giving a fuck. You people don't deserve anything that good.
      [/CENTER]
      [/RIGHT]