Do I masturbate correctly?

• Do I masturbate correctly?

Hi, first off I'll say that I'm 16 and I haven't fully hit puberty yet. I have body hair but I'm only 4' 11" and my penis hasnt grown yet. Whenever I masturbate I only last a few minutes before I feel what I think is an orgasm, but I'm not sure. No sperm comes out but I'm not sure if it's because I can't produce sperm yet or I'm not masturbating long enough, could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? Also, right after I feel what I think is an orgasm I have to pee, is this normal? Please help me cuz I'm paranoid and freaking out!!!:(

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tyler0656 ().

• Re: Do I masturbate correctly?

If you aren't producing semen that means your body just isn't mature enough to make it. That is NOT a bad thing, you just aren't that far along in puberty. As far as I know it isn't a harmful thing to masturbate when you can't ejaculate, so that shouldn't be a problem. And don't worry about not hitting puberty with everyone else :) My friend just started growing leg hair and he is almost 17. Just give it time and you will grow with everyone else!

louiebugooey wrote:

I'm sure you're doing just fine. It's okay to masturbate and not ejaculate, as long as you're having fun. If you don't feel any pain or discomfort then you're fine.

In his case its ok because he isnt producing sperm yet, so thats just fine, but for guys that have matured, and are producing then it is very unhealthy to do that, and can cause quite a bit of damage, for lots of reasons.

Its actually quite damaging to women too, to get very horny and start masturbating but not finish, as the blood stays stuck in the main areas and wont flow out properly, causing a few issue's down the track.
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Are you intact? Remember, prepuce amputees (a.k.a. circumcised guys) are not supposed to masturbate. After all, dr John Harvey Kellog (of breakfast cereal fame) promoted the routine circumcision of baby boys at the end of the 19th century for the sole purpose to prevent them from masturbating. In his famous book wrote as follows to "cure" the "problem" of boys masturbating:
      "A remedy which is almost always successful in small boys is circumcision, especially when there is any degree of phimosis. The operation should be performed by a surgeon without administering an anæsthetic, as the brief pain attending the operation will have a salutary effect upon the mind, especially if it be connected with the idea of punishment".
      His tragic legacy persists to this day...

Hank5 wrote:

Are you intact? Remember, prepuce amputees (a.k.a. circumcised guys) are not supposed to masturbate. After all, dr John Harvey Kellog (of breakfast cereal fame) promoted the routine circumcision of baby boys at the end of the 19th century for the sole purpose to prevent them from masturbating. In his famous book wrote as follows to "cure" the "problem" of boys masturbating:
      "A remedy which is almost always successful in small boys is circumcision, especially when there is any degree of phimosis. The operation should be performed by a surgeon without administering an anæsthetic, as the brief pain attending the operation will have a salutary effect upon the mind, especially if it be connected with the idea of punishment".
      His tragic legacy persists to this day...

lol why do you keep making all these outragious statements?
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Kevmo7 wrote:

In his case its ok because he isnt producing sperm yet, so thats just fine, but for guys that have matured, and are producing then it is very unhealthy to do that, and can cause quite a bit of damage, for lots of reasons.

Its actually quite damaging to women too, to get very horny and start masturbating but not finish, as the blood stays stuck in the main areas and wont flow out properly, causing a few issue's down the track.

Is it bad if you masturbate but get bored and give up because you're losing interest/going limp?
      I find sometimes I simply can't reach the end as I am not in the mood!

Lachlan wrote:

Is it bad if you masturbate but get bored and give up because you're losing interest/going limp?
      I find sometimes I simply can't reach the end as I am not in the mood!

Well if your body just doesnt want too but you want too, thats different, im meaning when your body is getting all amped up and your very turned on, then you just stop for some reason or another, thats when its bad, does that makes sense?
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

As long as he's having an orgasm then the blood will start to flow normally, anyway. Same for anyone whether they produce sperm or not. You don't have to cum to finish.

Also, while it's true that it can be harmful you're normally fine. You have to do it a lot in a very short period of time for it to really cause any damage.

And Lachlan, you're fine. If you're going limp then that's a clear sign that the blood isn't hanging around there.

louiebugooey wrote:

As long as he's having an orgasm then the blood will start to flow normally, anyway. Same for anyone whether they produce sperm or not. You don't have to cum to finish.

Also, while it's true that it can be harmful you're normally fine. You have to do it a lot in a very short period of time for it to really cause any damage.

And Lachlan, you're fine. If you're going limp then that's a clear sign that the blood isn't hanging around there.

its not to do with short periods, its to do with long periods, if your having sex for like an hour and then dont cum and just do something else, THATS what does the damage, because your body is all amped up and your pipes are essentially 'backing up' and its very bad.

your fine Lachlan because your were physically loosing interest, so thats not the issue but if you guys had done stuff for ages and got really worked up, THEN stopped, thats when its bad.
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Kevmo7 wrote:

its not to do with short periods, its to do with long periods, if your having sex for like an hour and then dont cum and just do something else, THATS what does the damage, because your body is all amped up and your pipes are essentially 'backing up' and its very bad.

your fine Lachlan because your were physically loosing interest, so thats not the issue but if you guys had done stuff for ages and got really worked up, THEN stopped, thats when its bad.

What I am saying is if you stop before cumming a lot in a short amount of time, not just masturbating for a short amount of time.

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Lachlan wrote:

we'd been going for an hour but the mood just wasn't there, we gave up
      it was just oral btw

Your fine. You physically lost interest.

Yes, your right, but stopping before cumming over a long period of time is even worse again.

The same rules apply for girls too, but guys have more to damage, as you most likely know more men die of prostate cancer than women die of breast cancer, so you really dont wanna be damaging your prostate.
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]