I just feel like no one cares about me

• Re: I just feel like no one cares about me

darklingcode wrote:

Is there anything you like to do and enjoy? Sports, academic things, science, arts, singing,ect. You can make a club with your friends out of it and expand it by inviting other people. That way you can make friends.

I'm a big fan of video games(All platforms) and I enjoy Swimming, basketball and I play music, I was in a band for awhile but I was uncomfortable with my bandmates so I left.

Not to sound like an over negative person but my friends wouldn't go for a club and there are no clubs around. It's because I live in a sort of under developed community where the only real activity is drinking and smoking pot, which I have quit for the thousandth time.

Well I could go for the basketball team, but I tried out once and I was bullied out from ever trying again.

The post was edited 1 time, last by xyzdragoncanon ().

Don't let the fear of striking keep you from playing the game. quote from someone. But nevertheless it is true. Sounds like you could use an oppertunity, don't let them bully you out of it. Just know that you came to play the game and have fun
      Have any other concerns or just want to talk? Go ahead. Pm me.

we care about you :) and we know how u feel. ( im terrified by the dark ) and have u considered leavin when u graduate highschool? maybe travel and meet new people :) a fresh start. maybe thats what u need is a fresh start in a new place with new people. its not u its the people around u and the place :) its happening to me right now. and im moving. :) if u do decide to travel may i suggest oklahoma i think u would like it here :).
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I know exactly how you feel! My friends all think I'm boring because I don't go drinking, or partying, or clubbing. And I don't know how to feel. I mean, I guess I am boring, but I'd rather be boring by myself, than be stupid with them. I hate how lonely it gets too. I spend so much time listening to and playing music now, because I don't really know what else to do. Sorry to say, there are probably a lot of people like us out there! We've just got to hang in there I guess. Don't really know what else to do.

autumnleaf wrote:

I know exactly how you feel! My friends all think I'm boring because I don't go drinking, or partying, or clubbing. And I don't know how to feel. I mean, I guess I am boring, but I'd rather be boring by myself, than be stupid with them. I hate how lonely it gets too. I spend so much time listening to and playing music now, because I don't really know what else to do. Sorry to say, there are probably a lot of people like us out there! We've just got to hang in there I guess. Don't really know what else to do.

I completely get that, I never did understand the idea of drinking, like sure maybe I'll have one drink but it's never enough for them it's like they want to get you drunk so your secrets can come pouring out. Yeah, I know where you're coming from about this, I'll spend hours and days alone in my room all alone just watching tv and listening to my ipod.

Well I guess people like us wait till it's all better. That is if it does..

*Hunter* wrote:

we care about you :) and we know how u feel. ( im terrified by the dark ) and have u considered leavin when u graduate highschool? maybe travel and meet new people :) a fresh start. maybe thats what u need is a fresh start in a new place with new people. its not u its the people around u and the place :) its happening to me right now. and im moving. :) if u do decide to travel may i suggest oklahoma i think u would like it here :).

Yeah I plan to go to college when I'm done. And I am really counting the days.

darklingcode wrote:

Don't let the fear of striking keep you from playing the game. quote from someone. But nevertheless it is true. Sounds like you could use an oppertunity, don't let them bully you out of it. Just know that you came to play the game and have fun

I wish I could, but I just got way to used to the isolated lonely life to go out and socialize. The very few friends I had as a kid are still the only ones I talk to and some others. I try to go out there and have fun but sometimes I get kind of anxious and I just end up going back home. As a kid I used to be made fun of because I was really short, when when I began puberty I got taller I thought that my life would be easier but it wasn't. By that time I was in highschool and it was even worse than ever, bullying changed, name calling changed to getting beat up, people would text my phone and tell me I should kill myself. It really screwed me up.

Umm, it's kind of hard to understand some one when you can't speak a language. LOL. Try speaking in their language and stop trying to be better than them showing them you can speak better than they can. Or move to a country where English is native language loool

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Oh and if some one bullys you, punch them in the face. It works.
      ~ Signature removed by staff member; you may place advertisements in your signature when you reach 50 posts. ~

Livingthelife wrote:

Umm, it's kind of hard to understand some one when you can't speak a language. LOL. Try speaking in their language and stop trying to be better than them showing them you can speak better than they can. Or move to a country where English is native language loool

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Oh and if some one bullys you, punch them in the face. It works.

They can speak the language just fine it's just a matter of preference

Hey dont stress. Some people are just so shallow that they never take the time to seriously appreciate a person. If you have friends who lie to you to avoid you than honestly...they're not really your friends. That doesn't necessarily make you boring it just means that you share different interests. Maybe you should gett closer to people who are going through what you;re going through and share something that you can't relate with with your "friends". Find someone who accepts you.