I hate myself...

• I hate myself...

The title really says it all. I hate myself so much that I harm myself. And it gets worse when I become very depressed. I try really hard to love myself but I can't. I really can't. I want to give up on myself and just be dead. I have no confidence in my outwards appearance and I don't believe people will ever see past that and see how I am as a person. Everyone only thinks I'm just whining and being "emo". I honestly try my best to get over it. But some things set it off and sometimes they don't. I don't know how to explain what is going on. I try my best but I just feel that I have been broken and cannot be salvaged. And that I cannot be loved or will ever have people truly care for me no matter how much I care for others.
    • Re: I hate myself...

You need a happy meal.

Btw, being a bitch works. Though I am a dude, the only way I overcame bullying and all that jazz was by being a pure dick, and it worked!
      [SIZE=3]Allow me to hold your[/SIZE] [SIZE=1](the ignorant masses and hordes of uncouth)[/SIZE][SIZE=3] face under the putrescent waters of knowledge[/SIZE]

darklingcode wrote:

Talk to a good friend, or a family member about what you are going through. It may be you just need someone to hear your issues and be there for you. Why do you feel no one cares about you?

Because my family doesn't really care too terribly much about me. Everyone just usually abuses me when I try to ask for help. Which really makes it hard to get emotional stability with someone and have them talk me through this. And being ridiculed at a young age didn't really get me to a great place either. I just honestly want to be happy but I don't know where to get it from. And that is why I kinda turned to hurting myself...
      (Sorry for the paragraph.)

I think that you need to get what you are missing somewhere else. If your family and people close to you aren't an option then yes a councellor is your best bet. Someone who is older and can help you through this, that has worked with all kinds of people in the past. Just talking to someone can be a huge huge help even if it doesn't seem like it.

Hi there,
      Well you should think that there are millions of other people who doesn't have food to eat or a place to stay or are orphans and have no family.Think what you have and not what you dont have.I can feel your pain,i will suggest you to join a NGO and work for helpless people,but do not neglect your studies.If you work for other people with out even knowing them ..that will give you a lot of happiness and you will make new friends who will respect you for what you did for them.Think positive.Help others.Study hard.Life does not remain the same change is ought to come.May God bless you.

Telling someone who is clearly suffering and doesn't know what to do that they should be greateful for what they have isn't always the best advice. It can be when the person is strong enough but not when they are clearly suffering.
      I know this from experience. It is likely that you are suffering from depression, if you'd like someone to talk to I can help because I know what it's like to feel this way, and what it's like to have to rebuild yourself. Think it over.