Need help! i messed up big time!

• Need help! i messed up big time!

Ok so i know most of you will call me a jerk, and i know i am. But i'm hoping some of you will find it in your heart to help. So me and my girlfriend broke up a month and 2 weeks ago. Her worst enemy happens to be a friend of mine. Yesterday, me and my ex's worst enemy got naked and made out, and in short, did everything except actual sex... I feel TERRIBLE!!! will somebody give me adivce on what to do? do i tell my ex? do i stop talking to the girl i did stuff with? should i not feel terrible?

PLEASE help :)
    • Re: Need help! i messed up big time!

Although it was a dick move, if you guys were broken up, then there's really no reason you need to tell her, or even stop talking to the girl you fooled around with. If I were you, I wouldn't tell your ex what you did. If you two were broken up, then its not like you cheated on her or anything. Keep this as a lesson for the future though, if you feel this terrible, maybe you should avoid doing it again it he future.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

I know it was bad, and i understand we weren't dating at the time, but i'm still friends with my ex and she trusts that i wouldn't do something with her like wrost enemy... but i did... i can't help but feel that i don't deserve to be friends with a great girl like my ex after what i did

Its kind of a double edge sword.

Either you tell her what you did and risk losing her as a friend, or you don't tell her, keep her as a friend, but have guilt about what you did.

No one can make the decision for you, you have to think about what would be easiest for you to live with and deal with.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

First be cool!!! and let her know that you haven't have done anything and tell your ex the truth!! And if she is not wondering then do watever she wants you to do!!!! That is d only way!!!!!!!
      STAFF NOTICE: Advertising is allowed, however you must have a minimum of 50 posts or it will be removed.

I agree with Linda here. I think it was not maybe the smartest move, but I don't think you should beat yourself up too much. It would be way worse if you were still in a relationship with her, but the fact that you are not, you are free to do whatever you want with whoever you want. I think its only a decision you can make, as Linda said, its like the double edge sword. Its completely up to you whether you wish to tell her or not.
      People think the Irish are a bunch of drunks and brawlers, and that makes us soo mad sometimes that we just want to get drunk and punch somebody.