I need advice guys..

• I need advice guys..

and i'm NOT posting it out there, creepy people out there.

Honest/Serious answers, please?

Ok so I met this guy a long time ago, and we just recently starting getting close. Like, 'best friend' close. I don't even know how to word this, but he's been wanting to get a little closer, if you know what I mean. I tried talking to my friends about this (two girls - at the same time) and they both said something along the lines of ' do you really want to lose your virginity to a guy you're not dating '. See, I like this guy, a lot, and I know for a fact he likes me too, just were not officially dating, yet.
      He's supposed to come visit me Saturday, but both of those friends are telling me to cancle with him *and get rid of him, completly*
      Like i've been physically sick because of this, what they're saying is making me all 'nervous' that I could be doing something wrong with this, and thats the last thing I want.
      What do you think?

People will always talk about you
      Might as well give them something to talk about
    • Re: I need advice guys..

Okay well if this guy is honestly trying to get in your pants, does he really sound like a good friend? He wants to take advantage of you, and if he isn't offering committment up do not do it. I know how it feels to lose the vcard over someone who you don't love and it feels shitty.

Think about what is best for you and make the decision off of that, but he does NOT sound like a good friend, and I'd personally feel uncomfortable around someone who only thinks about getting in my pants.
    • Re: I need advice guys..

Do what feels right for you, don't listen to what your friends tell you. If you value your virginity so much that you only want to lose it to a guy that you've been in a long relationship with, than wait. If that is not the case, and you trust and are attracted to this guy, I say do things other than sex first.. see how it feels with him, and if it's positive then go right ahead.
      Kids these days...