Bisexual girlfriend help

• Bisexual girlfriend help

Okay so im a guy and ive been going out with this chick for a while, and she seems pretty cool but shes got a couple of girls she hangs out with she gets very intimate with. Shes told me shes bisexual and says she loves to fck with her friends. I told her she could do whatever she wants with them because I thought her being bisexual was pretty cool. But ive found it gets me mad when shes messin with chicks, because It makes it difficult to have an actual serious relationship. I thought it was cool but lately it just bothers me, and i dont know if i should have considered it cheating or what. Im fucking confused can someone tell me what I should do?
    • Re: Bisexual girlfriend help

Ask to join in!:p If she has told you and you have given her permission it's not really cheating so you can't be too harsh.... think of the possibilities and consider yourself lucky!:wink: Does she want a serious relationship? Perhaps she justs wants fun? I'd approach the subject diplomaticly if I were you.

i don't think ya shud consider that shit cheating..
      i'm "bi-curious" and my boyfriend don't care..he thinks it's hot. matta of fact i think every guy does.
      i know like 3 ppl who are bi and are going out with a gurl and guy at da same time and it's not considered cheating.
      if you don't feel that she's serious ya seriously needa talk to her about it..maybe she'd even be up for a 3-sum!
      187 211 on my sidaa town. 5 poppin 6 droppin
      www.myspace.com/beantownskank13

beantownsfinest13 wrote:

i'm "bi-curious" and my boyfriend don't care..he thinks it's hot. matta of fact i think every guy does.
      i know like 3 ppl who are bi and are going out with a gurl and guy at da same time and it's not considered cheating.
      if you don't feel that she's serious ya seriously needa talk to her about it..maybe she'd even be up for a 3-sum!

All of what you just said is ridiculously stupid and incorrect, but, most of all, it is bad advice. Congrats.

beantownsfinest13 wrote:

an opinion is incorrect?
      its incorrect that guys don't think bi gurls are hot?
      communicating to try and fix a relationship is incorrect?
      ya okay so uh wat advice do you have to give him that's so correct?

An opinion based on false information is incorrect.

Bi girls are not hot, they are trashy and stupid.

You mentioned nothing of communication.

The girl is sleeping with her friends, dump her and don't look back.

QQlazor wrote:

An opinion based on false information is incorrect.

Bi girls are not hot, they are trashy and stupid.

You mentioned nothing of communication.

The girl is sleeping with her friends, dump her and don't look back.

No opinion is considered incorrect, there is no "real" info here..just opinions.
      Bi gurls are hot, of course you won't think they are. You're a gurl..
      " if you don't feel that she's serious ya seriously needa talk to her about it.."
      ^Talking = communicating.
      Gurls sleep with their friends all the time..even if they're not bi.

beantownsfinest13 wrote:

No opinion is considered incorrect, there is no "real" info here..just opinions.
      Bi gurls are hot, of course you won't think they are. You're a gurl..
      " if you don't feel that she's serious ya seriously needa talk to her about it.."
      ^Talking = communicating.
      Gurls sleep with their friends all the time..even if they're not bi.

The "real" info you're putting out there, is that it's okay to sleep with whoever you want, whenever you want, and that it is the partner who isn't cheatings fault for not being okay with it.

I'm a guy, and bi girls are disgusting to me. They don't even limit themselves to one gender to be a slut to. Just awful.

No, girls don't do that, what the shit are you smoking? I would never date a girl who slept with her friends "all the time."

Christ almighty, the world is already floating in hell.

QQlazor wrote:

I'm a guy, and bi girls are disgusting to me. They don't even limit themselves to one gender to be a slut to. Just awful.
      I agree with you on everything except this. Just because a girl considers herself bisexual, that doesn't mean she has to be slutty about it. A bisexual girl is no more likely to be slutty than a straight girl.

beantownsfinest13 wrote:

If you're boyfriend is okay with you having sex with other girls, then he's just fucked up. Hot or not, that doesn't mean he should be okay with it.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

GoddessofJudecca wrote:

I agree with you on everything except this. Just because a girl considers herself bisexual, that doesn't mean she has to be slutty about it. A bisexual girl is no more likely to be slutty than a straight girl.
      ~Maggot

Well, to be fair, I meant it in context of the girl who was telling me that.

She certainly sounds like a slut, to both genders.

Also, most girls I've met who tell me they're "bi" have been sleeping around since they were in, oh, say the 8th grade.

QQlazor wrote:

The "real" info you're putting out there, is that it's okay to sleep with whoever you want, whenever you want, and that it is the partner who isn't cheatings fault for not being okay with it.

No, girls don't do that, what the shit are you smoking? I would never date a girl who slept with her friends "all the time."

Christ almighty, the world is already floating in hell.

da "real" info? haha lol..you must be good at reading between da lines then. of course cheating is not okay..i'm sayin sum guys don't care and don't consider it cheating if it's bisexual like that..
      not all bi gurls are sluts..they can't help it if they're attracted to both sex.
      and wat am i smoking? im smoking sum good shit my dude..gurls do sleep with each other all da time..they sleep on da same bed, have sleepovers. sleeping together don't necessarily mean they engage themselves in sexual activities.
      ya da world's floating in hell, we created it.

GoddessofJudecca wrote:

If you're boyfriend is okay with you having sex with other girls, then he's just fucked up. Hot or not, that doesn't mean he should be okay with it.

~Maggot

i don't think i said anywhere in my post that i have sex with other gurls. i just said that i'm bi-curious.

QQlazor wrote:

Well, to be fair, I meant it in context of the girl who was telling me that.

She certainly sounds like a slut, to both genders.

Also, most girls I've met who tell me they're "bi" have been sleeping around since they were in, oh, say the 8th grade.
      Oh, okay. Fair enough.

beantownsfinest13 wrote:

i don't think i said anywhere in my post that i have sex with other gurls. i just said that i'm bi-curious.
      I never said you did. But that's what the girl who's the topic of this thread is doing, so, if you're going to try to use yourself as an example, you should be doing the same thing. If you're not, then what you're doing and how your boyfriend feels are thoroughly irrelevant, and you should just save us all the misery of losing what is left of our faith in humanity and just not speak.

~Maggot
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

GoddessofJudecca wrote:

But that's what the girl who's the topic of this thread is doing, so, if you're going to try to use yourself as an example, you should be doing the same thing. If you're not, then what you're doing and how your boyfriend feels are thoroughly irrelevant, and you should just save us all the misery of losing what is left of our faith in humanity and just not speak.

~Maggot

the guy of this thread asked for advice on wat he should do, and i simply told him my advice - talk to her..
      thats the only advice i gave him, the rest were MY opinions based on MY experiences..and in some ways they relate.
      losing your faith in humanity..wat are you talkin about? how are my words gunna affect that? you should just save the thread starter the misery of having his thread go off topic and just not speak yaself.

beantownsfinest13 wrote:

the guy of this thread asked for advice on wat he should do, and i simply told him my advice - talk to her..
      thats the only advice i gave him, the rest were MY opinions based on MY experiences..and in some ways they relate.
      Um, no.
      ...so, if you're going to try to use yourself as an example, you should be doing the same thing. If you're not, then what you're doing and how your boyfriend feels are thoroughly irrelevant...
      ("Thoroughly irrelevant" means it's not related, hun.)

beantownsfinest13 wrote:

losing your faith in humanity..wat are you talkin about? how are my words gunna affect that? you should just save the thread starter the misery of having his thread go off topic and just not speak yaself.
      Wow. Just...wow.

~Maggot
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]