This is just bullshit!!

• This is just bullshit!!

This happened about 3 weeks ago.

After a very long and tiring 9 hour shift where I finished at 1am, I decided to sit in my car in the car park and call my boyfriend who I knew would be awake since it was a Saturday night. We had been going out for only a month and everything seemed fine, he didn't appear to have any problems and I thought we were both genuinely happy.

It started off with simple "how was your day?" etc. then he was quiet on the phone for a while and he finally said "I think we should break up." At first I thought I hallucinated but then I asked why and he said "We are just too different, we really don't have that much in common." Which is actually bullshit.. we like the same food/drinks, same taste in TV shows/music/movies etc.

He also mentioned he had been thinking about it for about a week, but we hadn't been able to see each other since he had a busy time at work all week (almost 12 hour days), so he said he'd do it over the phone before things got too far.

Anyway, after a day or two of 'cool down' time, he texted me and asked if I wanted to meet him for lunch to talk about what happened and maybe work through whatever is troubling him, and get back together. Yes, I got my hopes up.

The day of the lunch came and OH LOW AND BEHOLD.. He was called in to finish a job at work! After that, he hasn't talked to me at all. I've tried to talk to him on facebook and sent a couple of texts but he hasn't replied to any of them. I haven't tried to contact him in about two weeks. I feel really hurt because I really liked this guy.. I can't believe he did this to me. Over the phone nonetheless!

</rant>
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]"Everyone is beautiful.
      Everyone has the right to give and receive love and
      everyone has the right to be accepted and belong. Warts and all."
      [/SIZE][SIZE=6]
      [/SIZE][SIZE=5]C[SIZE=3]all me, I [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=5][SIZE=3]might[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=5][SIZE=3]answe[SIZE=6]r[/SIZE][/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE][/CENTER]
    • Re: This is just bullshit!!

I know it hurts, and I've been there too. I found out I was being cheated on by some friends, and that sucks more. The worst part was they never told me directly.

I had only been seeing this person for a little over a month and it hurt REALLY bad. Time passes and you will get over it, trust me we have all been through it. I'm not sure what other advice to give you but you should probably stop trying to call him, go out with your friends or other guys to get your mind off of him.

Hope that helps.
    • Re: This is just bullshit!!

OnEMesSduPKiD wrote:

It was only a month, you'll get over it.

This.
      Unless, of course, you were stalking him for years beforehand and don't know how to deal with rejection. Or you're 13 and "in-love" after 3 hours.

You'll be fine. Chin up, quit whinging, and move on.
      [RIGHT][SIZE=2]Be creative - formspring.me/DannyRar[/SIZE][/RIGHT]

[LEFT][SIZE=2]People say I only see what I want to. So why do I see you?![/SIZE][/LEFT]