my gf is pregnant

• Re: my gf is pregnant

What to do next all depends on your situation. It's hard to give advice until you know the full story, but I'll try my best.
      First thing to consider: how will both your parents take the news? For example, if we go one extreme: what if her parents kick her out, or demand she gets an abortion or something? Will your parents be willing and able to help look after her as well as the baby when it comes?
      No matter what the answer is, you have to tell both parents, it's all just a matter of preparing yourselves. I suggest you tell the parents who you think would be most accepting, first.
      Then you have to decide what to do with the baby when it comes. Unless your parents are able to look after it full time, the mother especially, will be hugely affected by this. She won't be able to go to school full time, she'll find it harder to get a job, so on, so on. If you feel that you can't devote yourselves completely to the baby, I suggest you look for someone to adopt the child. One thing you could do if you're not completely comfortable with this, is look within your families first, for someone who might be capable, and wants to look after the child for a couple of years until either on of you two, or hopefully, both, decide you're ready.

I'm glad you've decided to keep the child, abortion is a terrible strain on the mother especially, it's physically tough, but emotionally devastating. Someone I know had an abortion, and I think she still struggles with the idea sometimes, and I think it's something she regrets a lot, even though she never talks about it.

Please take a lot of time to think about this, and I wish you the best of luck, I really hope both your parents are supportive, because that's the best way to make this work, and let you both have a relatively normal life, and give the baby a chance to live a good life.

T-Pain wrote:

You're going to regret an abortion.

Naturally you should adopt.

Not necessarily. I know a couple people who have had abortions and they don't regret it at all. That's what was right for them at the time. Pregnancy does just as much damage to the mother carrying it's body as an abortion would, if not more.

Either way, it's their decision. but this thread is a few months old so I think it's safe to assume they made a choice already ;)

Hi. Im 14 as well and in the same situation. I told my parents right away, my mom was shocked but my step dad boxed up all my shit and kicked me out. Now im living with my boyfriend and his family. Its not easy being there. Im always sad. I feel like its my fault. Im keeping my baby because my mom was a teen mom and aborted and she regrets it. If your girl wants someone to talk to through this, have her message me. Tell her parents asap. After that, yours should be alot easier.
      If you guys want to talk to me or my bf message me.
      <3

mandy0597 wrote:

Hi. Im 14 as well and in the same situation. I told my parents right away, my mom was shocked but my step dad boxed up all my shit and kicked me out. Now im living with my boyfriend and his family. Its not easy being there. Im always sad. I feel like its my fault. Im keeping my baby because my mom was a teen mom and aborted and she regrets it. If your girl wants someone to talk to through this, have her message me. Tell her parents asap. After that, yours should be alot easier.
      If you guys want to talk to me or my bf message me.

mandy0597 wrote:

Im 14 and last year my mom married this guy. Who was nice at first, but now he's really scary. He is always insulting me. He says things like "you'll never amount to anything" "if you get pregnant you fucking slut im fucking kicking your fat ass out" under his breath he says things like "whore" "slut" "bitch" "cock sucking whore" "cunt" hes threatened to kill me before. He throws out all my stuff. He cut the crotches out of my underwear. He's even hit me. But my mom thinks im just saying that for attention. I've never lied in my life. I am terrified that he might actually try to kill me
      ;( c

Wut.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

crazyjase wrote:

i just found out that my 14 year old gf is pregnant by me.idk what to do.yes im going to help with the baby and yes im going to stay with my
      gf.we havent told her mom and dad mine either.she took 6 Pregnancy test all of them came out the same...positive.we wanted to know for sure so i took her to the doctors and he confirmed the pregnancy.what should we do.HELP PLZ

ONLY SOLUTION: ABORTION!

AND WHAT THE FUCK KIDS!?!?!?!?!?!

READ THE FUCKING LOGO!!

SAY NO TO CONDOMS!
      SAY YES TO BIRTH CONTROL PILLS!
      REMEMBER KIDS, CONDOMS ARE FOR PRIESTS AND HOMOSEXUALS.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

UNLESS YOU WANNA KEEP THE KID.

THEN SUCK IT UP AND GET A PAPER BOY JOB.

DAMN, YOU FUCKED IF YOU DO.

You shut the fuck up.

You ought to do whatever is best for you, the mother, and the child. If that ends up being abortion, so be it. But don't just use it as a an excuse to take the lazy way out.

This is an older thread though, so the issue's probably already been resolved.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HockeyFan;1062815419 wrote:

whatever dr phil

I'm 16 and I have a 17mo old baby girl.., every situation is different, but idk what I would do without my baby girl!! I don't think that I would have been emotionally strong enough to give Allyn up for adoption or abort her.
      [SIZE="4"]***Allyn Grace Oct. 7th 2010 my precious baby girl :love1:***two angels in heaven Kaydin Ashley May 12th 2011 23 weeks stillborn and unknown baby Jan. 25th 2012, 6 weeks<\3***[/SIZE]

ferbyferbs wrote:

I'm 16 and I have a 17mo old baby girl.., every situation is different, but idk what I would do without my baby girl!! I don't think that I would have been emotionally strong enough to give Allyn up for adoption or abort her.

Judging from your signature, it seems as if you were trying to get pregnant, and still are.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling