The Bible is the best book ever.

• Re: The Bible is the best book ever.

Bible? Really? This is the most boring book ever written! You really believe in all these supernatural and fantastic stories? OK, maybe there exists something above us, but why it has to look like a Jesus from some stupid book? Just because someone came up with this many years ago and poor people believed him? We don't even have any fact, any foundation to believe bible. So please stop amusing me.

Justyna wrote:

Bible? Really? This is the most boring book ever written!

This is false. The Bible is probably the most interesting book I've ever had the pleasure of reading.

You really believe in all these supernatural and fantastic stories?

No.

OK, maybe there exists something above us, but why it has to look like a Jesus from some stupid book? Just because someone came up with this many years ago and poor people believed him? We don't even have any fact, any foundation to believe bible. So please stop amusing me.

LOLOLOLOLOL.

Justyna wrote:

Bible? Really? This is the most boring book ever written! You really believe in all these supernatural and fantastic stories? OK, maybe there exists something above us, but why it has to look like a Jesus from some stupid book? Just because someone came up with this many years ago and poor people believed him? We don't even have any fact, any foundation to believe bible. So please stop amusing me.

wow......... this might be one of the most ridiculous things i've ever heard.... have you even read the bible??
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Justyna wrote:

you have some issues!!!
      The reason why religions where written in books is to preserve it so that it will last and stay forever,and if you dont believe in God or his books,his angels,his prophets,Judgement day, and the faith of good and evil, Then you dont deserve to live.:nono::nono::nono:

imchamp wrote:

you have some issues!!!
      The reason why religions where written in books is to preserve it so that it will last and stay forever,and if you dont believe in God or his books,his angels,his prophets,Judgement day, and the faith of good and evil, Then you dont deserve to live.:nono::nono::nono:

I honestly hope you are trolling, because that is utter stupidity if you aren't.

You don't deserve to live because you disagree with my religion, fuck off, what a good little *insert religion here* you are.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=4] I Love You Cassie<3
      OOOOH THESE KNIVES MAN
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Laddergoat. wrote:

I honestly hope you are trolling, because that is utter stupidity if you aren't.

You don't deserve to live because you disagree with my religion, fuck off, what a good little *insert religion here* you are.

i was just making fun but seriously its no good to make fun of others religion or of its books like the bible,quran or tora.

imchamp wrote:

ohh so you would rather believe that we evolved from monkeys instead of thinking that God created the humans.

Yes, I do believe that we evolved over millions of years. I do not believe that God created humans, as I personally don't believe in God.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=4] I Love You Cassie<3
      OOOOH THESE KNIVES MAN
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

lol so from now on your a monkey in my eyes.

Tell me how do you explain the fact that the Quran has so much information which has taken centuries to be proven correct.
      For example In the Quran it says that you should eat dates during pregnancy, because the date is a holy fruit,it took time till the 21 century till scientists did find out that dates help reduce the pain during pregnancy.How is it possible that people knew this even earlier than scientists did, becuase it was written in the Quran which is a holy book from God!!!

imchamp wrote:

lol so from now on your a monkey in my eyes.

Tell me how do you explain the fact that the Quran has so much information which has taken centuries to be proven correct.
      For example In the Quran it says that you should eat dates during pregnancy, because the date is a holy fruit,it took time till the 21 century till scientists did find out that dates help reduce the pain during pregnancy.How is it possible that people knew this even earlier than scientists did, becuase it was written in the Quran which is a holy book from God!!!

I seriously can't tell whether or not you're trolling... so kudos to that but Mayans also had thousands of natural remedies. I'm sure you aren't going to say that their religion is clearly based in fact when one of them gets proven to be scientifically significant.

Medicine can hardly be considered prophetic. It was more like a "Huh, this works? Let's use it. Clearly it's a gift from God." type of thing.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Globalization ().

TheChristianHippie wrote:

I seriously can't tell whether or not you're trolling... so kudos to that but Mayans also had thousands of natural remedies. I'm sure you aren't going to say that their religion is clearly based in fact when one of them gets proven to be scientifically significant.

Medicine can hardly be considered prophetic. It was more like a "Huh, this works? Let's use it. Clearly it's a gift from God." type of thing.

well it was just an example there are many other things i can tell you.
      also we all know that mayans are dickheads,honestly i dont want to make fun of them but they are seriously stupid.they said that the earth ends in 2012 on the 21st of december but their calender doesnt even account for leap years which means without the leap year it would have already been 2013.

do you believe in 2012 world ends, after all you are an atheist and you believe in logic so do you?