Still like him... but he calls me sister :(

• Still like him... but he calls me sister :(

Hi,
      I am totally in love with one of my close friends. We were going out before but then some people in my school told me nasty stories about him and I believed it. I told him to "piss off" which hurt him badly, and he lost his love for me. After that he just dates me for few months for the sake of it and then eventually broke up. But I'm so dumb, I was like still flirting with him and stuff. Then I suppose he asked my best friend out, and I got to know about it only a month back :( Now I don't love him so much, but still wish he would love me again... Really don't know what to do.. Its been 2 years and I still like him ... ! :cries: And he calls me sister, which makes it worse! How do I get over him?
    • Re: Still like him... but he calls me sister :(

Keep your mind off him. Occupy yourself with different things. The more you think about him, the more you'll want him.

Be open to new relationships. If you meet someone else that you want to date, your friend won't be on your mind as much, and eventually won't be on your mind at all.
      Need help or just want to talk? PM me. :)
      -------------------------------------------------------
      "It's easy to be nice to people you like. But being nice to people you hate, that's a skill. Do it."
    • Re: Still like him... but he calls me sister :(

Nihoru wrote:

Keep your mind off him. Occupy yourself with different things. The more you think about him, the more you'll want him.

Be open to new relationships. If you meet someone else that you want to date, your friend won't be on your mind as much, and eventually won't be on your mind at all.

Pretty much this. Being in another relationship can really help because you'll start to develop feelings for the new person and the old ones will eventually fade. Sometimes they don't go away completely, but they'll get to the point where they're tolerable.

But other than that, James hit the nail on the head. Keep your mind off him. Avoid seeing him, spend time with friends more often, read a book if you start to think about him, stuff like that.
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]