Honestly I don't know any reasons why I should stay alive.

• Re: Honestly I don't know any reasons why I should stay alive.

I'm not Scene wrote:

They don't bully me now. They did before. past tense.
      I am currently seeing a therapist. Since this thread had began. I got help after it started. So I don't deserve help? Even though this was a call out to help myself. If I didn't want to help myself. I would have kept this all to myself and let it wreck me even more. But okay.... think what you want because of the current fight.

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO STUPID?
      You're pathetic! Like holy shit! I don't even.. You're just.. Oh my fucking god you're such a disgrace. You're a piece of shit. I hope I get infracted/banned for saying this because I deserve it, but HOLY SHIT. What is the fucking MATTER WITH YOU?

Circe wrote:

Listen, Melanie. I am the ugliest, fattest, most unattractive girl in my school of 3060 people. I endured taunts, snide remarks, stares and sneers for most of my life. When I look at myself, all I see is an ugly, fat monster. Yet despite all of that, I've overcome most of my internal struggles by thinking positive. I will never see myself as beautiful or feminine, because I am not—but that doesn't mean I can't be happy. Remember, your life is your own. If you act and think negative, you will be negative. If you think positive, you will be positive.

But you aren't. I've seen you... I try thinking positive, I just need to block out the bajillion negative comments. Which is really hard. But so is learning.... and it has to be done.

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Himura Kenshin wrote:

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO STUPID?
      You're pathetic! Like holy shit! I don't even.. You're just.. Oh my fucking god you're such a disgrace. You're a piece of shit. I hope I get infracted/banned for saying this because I deserve it, but HOLY SHIT. What is the fucking MATTER WITH YOU?

Tell me.
      What IS wrong with me.

I'm not Scene wrote:

Thank god. Because you know nothing. Keep your day job. Because you suck dick at helping people.

You're a cunt. I'm tired of you. I've been through what you've been through but ten times worse. You're a fucking worthless piece of shit. You don't deserve to be a part of humanity. You're a blight to it's fucking species. You're parents are probably real fucking ashamed of you, I know I would be. You're an idiot and you deserve to have nothing but be alone your entire life.

I'm not Scene wrote:

HE HAS NEVER HELPED ME. HE CAME INTO THIS THREAD PISSING AND MOANING NOT EVEN A WEEK AGO.
      The person who has been here the longest was Anthony. And he was the best help.

Brandon did post towards the beginning of the thread, in a somewhat calmer manner :p . Just because he didn't post much after that doesn't mean he couldn't have still been reading it. Or he could have just been busy. Sometimes I'll read threads here and not say anything because other people have already said it all. Me having a lot of posts in here doesn't mean anything. Just means I had the spare time to do it :p . Everyone who posted here obviously cares about you enough to bother trying to help.

I do think it would indeed be a good idea for you to go back and read the whole thread again - carefully - and then ask any questions you may have. Partly because I'm not really sure where we are anymore :p .

I'm not Scene wrote:

It's not what they say anymore. It's the fact they said it. You know? And now it's myself I honestly can't please.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

I already found out what I didn't like about myself. I changed it, now I ended up here. Where I am. Suicidal.
      And I can't really be confident to males when they were the ones whom had scarred me.

I would like an explaination of how changing yourself for the better would lead you to wanting to kill yourself.

And care to elaborate on how they scarred you? And, you CAN be confident.. however you refuse to focus on anything but the negative.
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Saradactyl ().