Need urgent help...

• Need urgent help...

So....first to point out that im kind of a guy that has really difficulties finding girlfriends mostly because its very hard that any girl no matter how much good she looks moves me even a bit...Now that finally got one (which i think i was actually in love until yesterday, maybe even now idk..) after couple of days a problem arose...First to say that she has LOADS of problems, i wont go into detail but trust me its rly bad, with family and stuff. Over the period we're together and period while we were flirting i had rly ALOT understanding for everything she's going through. 2 days ago she did something, again i wont say what but u can prolly guess, and after failure i was 1 of 2 only people aside from family who were there for first next morning (other being her best friend)...am saying all this to underline my understanding and compassion for her. Yesterday after drinking some alcohol she started speaking about how hard she falls in love and how nobody deserves her love to eventually find a way to make comment about my kissing, kinda demanding that i fallow her style, saying that she is terrible in relationships and has to be the leader. Than i felt combined urges, one was to slap her (no im not aggresive, quite the contrary...) and other was to try to draw last reserves of compassion for her state and go through moment peacefully, which i did...The main reason i did was because i think that she is trying to be like that only to form sort of a defensive barrier to shield herself from everything she's been through and prevent it from repeating...Now, im know im not a kissing pro but im pretty sure im not terrible, and with effort i could eventually catch up with her but its not only that that bothers me now, its her idea of me being the one to back down...Now i would rly appreciate any good ideas, because as i said girls come hard to me and im not feeling like losing her...:mad:
    • Re: Need urgent help...

okays... do your best to stick by her side no matter what happens, never leave her side, be clingy, let her be clingy, try and get her to express her feelings this may help her as well as you, if you get her to express her feelings it gives you an idea on wht you can do to help her. show her you love her, hug her, kiss her comfort her, be there for her when no one else is, and best of all DO NOT leave her, stay with her no matter what. umm for the kissing thing just practice on your hand or something or you could practice kissing her. i really hope this helps you.... good luck.... keep smiling :)..... message me if you need me