Gay themed films

• Re: Gay themed films

Sarah's Bitch wrote:

Don't think I've seen any myself, but after watching the Prayers For Bobby trailer just now, I seriously want to see the whole film.

I guarantee you'll love it. You'll hate it at times but it really is an incredible film.

The latest films I've watched are a great German film Summer Storm and a beautiful film Conrad Boys. I loved them them bothe dearly.
      [LEFT][COLOR="Black"]“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”[/COLOR][/LEFT]
      [COLOR="DarkRed"][RIGHT]Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore - Just chillin' out down here at Kings Cross Station y'all! It's a bit foggy though... what's up with that?[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

Albus Dumbledore wrote:

I guarantee you'll love it. You'll hate it at times but it really is an incredible film.
      Just finished watching it. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have tears running down my face literally throughout the whole film. Never cried at a film like that before. I'd also be lying if I said Ryan Kelley (Bobby) isn't stupidly cute...

The post was edited 1 time, last by General ().

Ahaha I have a torrent file with 248GB worth of gay themed film and television. Whenever I feel like it I just download one of the many, many movies in that :) Not even a quarter of the way through yet.

The last gay themed film I watched was Patrick Age 1.5. A great Swedish movie about a gay couple adopting what they thought was a 1 and a half year old baby boy... turns out to be a 15 year old homophobic teenager though :lol: Funny stuff.
      [LEFT][COLOR="Black"]“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”[/COLOR][/LEFT]
      [COLOR="DarkRed"][RIGHT]Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore - Just chillin' out down here at Kings Cross Station y'all! It's a bit foggy though... what's up with that?[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]