I'm curious as to how I can stop this!

• I'm curious as to how I can stop this!

Okay, so I'm new to the forum but I'm embarrassed to ask anyone I can know. I know how to talk to girls and recently I've started to go in a relationship with one girl, it's been a couple days now and we've been cuddling and holding hands etc, but the problem is whenever we do these things I keep getting erections which makes things very awkward and I'm worried she'll notice. The worst and most embarrassing of it all is when it dies down my penis releases a little bit of semen or "pre-jizzing" and it makes me feel uncomfortable. Is it because I'm not sexually active? (The last time I had sex was around November last year) I don't masturbate very often, but when I noticed this happening, I did masturbate in hopes that the erections etc would stop, but they haven't. I'm not sure if I'll get more comfortable with it in time because the only experiences I've had with girls is messing around at parties while drunk. I guess I should have mentioned that I am almost 18 as well. Please give me some advice.
    • Re: I'm curious as to how I can stop this!

pre-cumming is very common dude, don't sweat it. if you are embarassed about it, then wear white boxers and loose trousers/jeans and if she notices and doesn't like you for it, then she isn't worth the hassle in the first place.

a lot of it will be from nerves, so also if you give it time then you may find it stops happening so regularly. good luck.

It's actually pretty normal. =P I get erections while cuddling a lot, too. Especially when I think about it too much. The more I think of it, the more chance of getting an erection. If you don't pay attention to it and focus on other things, you should be able to keep it down for the most part.

As for the pre-cum.. Maybe masturbating more often could reduce the amount. I'm not positive.

And as Gook says, if she leaves you because of something like that, then she's not worth it. :p
      Need help or just want to talk? PM me. :)
      -------------------------------------------------------
      "It's easy to be nice to people you like. But being nice to people you hate, that's a skill. Do it."

WoodKid wrote:

, but the problem is whenever we do these things I keep getting erections which makes things very awkward and I'm worried she'll notice.

That's normal and expected and if she notices she shouldn't be shocked.

---------- Post added at 03:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 AM ----------

WoodKid wrote:

The worst and most embarrassing of it all is when it dies down my penis releases a little bit of semen or "pre-jizzing" and it makes me feel uncomfortable. Is it because I'm not sexually active?

That's normal and natural too and it's called pre-cum. You should know that till now.
      It's not because of that, some guys just produce more of it. It's actually good, it's meant to make penetration easier.

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

WoodKid wrote:

I did masturbate in hopes that the erections etc would stop, but they haven't.

God, you don't want that! Be careful what you wish for!

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

Nihoru wrote:

If you don't pay attention to it and focus on other things, you should be able to keep it down for the most part.

WTH, so you would make out and cuddle with a girl, but think on something else? WTH? Why? What's the point??

The post was edited 1 time, last by ivaiva ().

Don't worry about it too much. As I don't actually have a penis I can't get erections so I fail at giving any advice from that point of view.

But I have a friend who I kind of like (it's an extremely long and complicated story) and we cuddle and things lots, and apparently he has an erection often during this, but I honest barely ever notice. The only time I'll ever notice is if I'm touching him in that area O.o, or if he's making it obvious by telling me. So really, don't sweat it. She either wont notice or already has and doesn't care. She really shouldn't care, it's nothing that you can control. Besides, it's natural. And the only time I feel awkward around a boy with an erection is if he's freaking out about it himself.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHETHER YOU ARE 15 OR 50. WHEN MALES GET HORNY, WE GET WET AS WELL, SIMILAR TO WOMEN. LEAKAGE IS THE NORM. AS FAR AS HER SEEING YOU ON HARD, DON'T BE EMBARRASSED. SHE LIKES YOU, SO THAT WILL TURN HER ON. BUT DON'T TRY TO SHOW IT. JUST CHILL WIT IT.....RELAX. Masturbation IS HEALTHY, BUT **DON'T OVER DO IT!!

JACK'OFF PROS = BEING ABLE TO HAVE SEX LONGER-TAKES LONGER TO NUTT WHEN IN THE PUSS.
      {GIRLS LIKE THAT!!} ALSO, IF JACK'N PROPERLY, IT'S THE BOMB!!

JACK'OFF CONS = IF YOU JACK TOO MUCH, IT WILL START TO GET HARDER TO STAY ERECT-HARD WHEN IN THE PUSS. WHY? BECAUSE YOUR PENIS SKIN WILL GET LESS SENSITIVE-DUE TO THE MORE ROUGHNESS OF THE HAND COMPARED TO THE PUSS. & FATIGUE. ....ALSO, YOUR SPERM VOLUME WILL BECOME WEAKEND-LESSER...DUE TO FATIGUE. = WHEN YOU NUTT, IT'S NOT AS BOMP AS IT USED TO BE.

PROTECT YOURSELF & TAKE IT SLOW.
      YOU ARE GOOD!!!

BooMp
      :wink:
      Signature removed by staff. You must have 50 posts in order to provide a link in your signature.