Should I stay friends with my bestfriends?

• Should I stay friends with my bestfriends?

I recently told my bestfriend that her boyfriend kissed me but she says i'm a liar and doesn't believe anything i've told her about her boyfriend. She has spoken to him but he's told her that i'm lying and she believes him! My other bestfriend told her that I was going out with her boyfriend while she was which is a load of rubbish as I would never do that do a bestfriend! Is it worth staying friends with them or should I just not bother anymore?:confused:
    • Re: Should I stay friends with my bestfriends?

Hmm.. well I'd say try to have a talk with her one more time. Ask her to listen to what you have to say, and say that if she were a real friend, she should believe you. Remind her, guys come and go but best friends always stick around. And also have her think... who's been around longer. Her boyfriend or you. Remind her you've been with her through everything. And that you wouldn't lie to her because you're her best friend and you care about her. If that doesn't work, I suggest you move on for a while, and when she comes back running to you, telling you that you were right all along, accept her apology and things should get back to normal soon.