Let me predict your gay future.

• Let me predict your gay future.

Yes, as the title states, I will look into my crystal ball (which is actually my white Microsoft mouse, but whatever) and determine your future.

And, in response to the those Cafe threads about posting an opinion, I will do that here as well if you ask nicely (I wanted to make a separate thread, but I've developed a habit of creating threads that belong in other sections, therefore, I was too chicken shit to try).

'K, go.
    • Re: Let me predict your gay future.

Shoot! ;)
      [LEFT][COLOR="Black"]“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”[/COLOR][/LEFT]
      [COLOR="DarkRed"][RIGHT]Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore - Just chillin' out down here at Kings Cross Station y'all! It's a bit foggy though... what's up with that?[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

Dr. Death wrote:

Why. Are. You. Stupid?

Okay go. And opinion, even though I already know you adore me.

Prediction: You will turn bisexual and get into an interracial relationship with Terry Crews (Latrell from White Chicks). You will then have secret lesbian relations with SweetTemptations and create an army of trolls to take over Canada.

Opinion: I think you’re awesome. You’re funny, witty and you bring an interesting presence to Teenhut. I also find your tolerance to trolls and your don’t-care attitude towards others’ opinions inspiring, as it is something I still battle with at times.

SweetTemptations wrote:

What's my gay future? Do I get lots of lesbian sex?

Prediction: You will get into a lesbian relationship with Sarah whilst she is dating Terry Crews. After Sarah takes over Canada, you will run a propaganda magazine that includes a fashion section for the LGBT community. You will then own a mansion in Vancouver that spans 100 acres with a butler named Henry and invite Neil Patrick Harris every Saturday for tea.

Opinion: I don’t know you very well, but from the posts I have read, I find you generally fun and friendly. I hope you stay on Teenhut for a while, because you’re definitely one person who brings certain flair to this sub-forum.

Chase wrote:

Since when can people predict 'gay futures'. ;O

Tell me mine then, punk. :tong:

Predication: You will finally learn that you cannot join two main clauses with a comma and you’ll marry a successful erotic writer where you will have spontaneous sex for the rest of your lives.

Opinion: I don’t know you very well, but I get the feeling you dislike me, which is a shame because I do think you’re cool. I think there was a bit of misunderstanding between us and I think you took my criticism towards your comma error personally, which wasn’t intended as a personal attack. I merely misunderstood what you said and just wanted to point out how to avoid that error in future. My apologies.

Prediction: You will marry Owen and own private hotel business in Sydney, which includes a sound studio for popular singers to record their music. You will also be hired personally to compose their music. You will own a cute chow chow, which happens to be the reincarnation of Steve Jobs.

Opinion: I think you’re awesome. You’re witty, entertaining and you also bring a certain something to Teenhut that no other member can. I also find it incredible that you’re not one of those ignorant Apple fanboys. But then again, I can’t speak; I was a moronic Linux fanboy before I moved to Windows 7. You’re also quite intelligent, which surprised me because I often find extremely knowledgeable people rather cold and emotionless.

But I think you and I have a bit of a thing where we can misunderstand each other and I’m afraid where that could potentially end up. But otherwise, I think you're cool.

Tombgeek wrote:

Prediction: You will marry Owen and own private hotel business in Sydney, which includes a sound studio for popular singers to record their music. You will also be hired personally to compose their music. You will own a cute chow chow, which happens to be the reincarnation of Steve Jobs.

:chairdance: Yay sounds awesome! Does our hotel have a huge lyric theatre which attracts international musical theatre productions and bands etc to perform? Oh and do we live in the hotel? Do we have a penthouse/sub-penthouse suite with sweeping views of Sydney Harbour? :p

Also, I'm really not fond of chow chows... I'd much rather a cavoodle or a maltese or a maltese shitzu cross... but if it's destiny then I suppose I'll have to grow frond of chow chows... I just hope it won't have Steve Jobs' bad taste in fashion :lol:

Tombgeek wrote:

Opinion: I think you’re awesome. You’re witty, entertaining and you also bring a certain something to Teenhut that no other member can. I also find it incredible that you’re not one of those ignorant Apple fanboys. But then again, I can’t speak; I was a moronic Linux fanboy before I moved to Windows 7. You’re also quite intelligent, which surprised me because I often find extremely knowledgeable people rather cold and emotionless.

n'aaaawww fanx :blush: ahaha I love being intelligent and fun :D I also quite enjoy making fun of Apple fanboys as much if not more then Windows or even Linux fanboys ;) :p :lol:

Tombgeek wrote:

But I think you and I have a bit of a thing where we can misunderstand each other and I’m afraid where that could potentially end up. But otherwise, I think you're cool.

Care to expound? I remember that time you thought I was pissed off you for whatever whacky reason :lol: Or the time you took my jokes to heart :p
      [LEFT][COLOR="Black"]“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”[/COLOR][/LEFT]
      [COLOR="DarkRed"][RIGHT]Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore - Just chillin' out down here at Kings Cross Station y'all! It's a bit foggy though... what's up with that?[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

Albus Dumbledore wrote:

:chairdance: Yay sounds awesome! Does our hotel have a huge lyric theatre which attracts international musical theatre productions and bands etc to perform? Oh and do we live in the hotel? Do we have a penthouse/sub-penthouse suite with sweeping views of Sydney Harbour? :p

You own and live in the hotel and you have a private penthouse with a view of Sydney Harbour and it includes a jacuzzi, fireplace and almost everything you could want in a penthouse. And yes, your hotel does include a huge theatre, though you add that only after about three years of ownership.

Albus Dumbledore wrote:

Also, I'm really not fond of chow chows... I'd much rather a cavoodle or a maltese or a maltese shitzu cross... but if it's destiny then I suppose I'll have to grow frond of chow chows... I just hope it won't have Steve Jobs' bad taste in fashion :lol:

My Microsoft mouse shows me a chow chow. Perhaps you may change your preference?

Albus Dumbledore wrote:

Care to expound? I remember that time you thought I was pissed off you for whatever whacky reason :lol: Or the time you took my jokes to heart :p

Sometimes, your diction can appear serious when you're being playful. If it were not for the emoticons, I would think you're offended or pissed off, when in actuality you're being sarcastic. I don't know, that's just how it appears to me. Or perhaps I'm just a failure and can't determine someone's tone when reading a post.

Tombgeek wrote:

You own and live in the hotel and you have a private penthouse with a view of Sydney Harbour and it includes a jacuzzi, fireplace and almost everything you could want in a penthouse. And yes, your hotel does include a huge theatre, though you add that only after about three years of ownership.

Yes! I like the sound of that :) There shall be a spa on the roof :D Do I have a helipad and my own helicopter?

Tombgeek wrote:

My Microsoft mouse shows me a chow chow. Perhaps you may change your preference?

Ahaha well if the mouse says so it must be. I'll have to start growing fond of Chow Chows

Tombgeek wrote:

Sometimes, your diction can appear serious when you're being playful. If it were not for the emoticons, I would think you're offended or pissed off, when in actuality you're being sarcastic. I don't know, that's just how it appears to me. Or perhaps I'm just a failure and can't determine someone's tone when reading a post.

*snikker* you said dic(k) :p Now I'm gunna be all self conscious of how I type everything :lol:
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

Tombgeek wrote:

Prediction: You will turn bisexual and get into an interracial relationship with Terry Crews (Latrell from White Chicks). You will then have secret lesbian relations with SweetTemptations and create an army of trolls to take over Canada.

Opinion: I think you’re awesome. You’re funny, witty and you bring an interesting presence to Teenhut. I also find your tolerance to trolls and your don’t-care attitude towards others’ opinions inspiring, as it is something I still battle with at times.

It is no secret, Ashley and I are already having lesbian relations but that guy is uggo. White Chicks is funny though.

WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK I DON'T CARE ABOUT TROLLS!? Do they not know that I cry in my bedroom every night when someone insults me?

<3

Albus Dumbledore wrote:

Yes! I like the sound of that :) There shall be a spa on the roof :D Do I have a helipad and my own helicopter?

Unfortunately not, but Lady Gaga will visit Sydney, come to your hotel and take you and Owen for a ride on her helicopter, like this:

Don't worry though, you and your husband will enjoy it (after you got drunk to calm down your nerves).

Albus Dumbledore wrote:

*snikker* you said dic(k)

:D

Albus Dumbledore wrote:

*snikker* you said dic(k) :p Now I'm gunna be all self conscious of how I type everything :lol:

Like I said, it could just be me.

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Dr. Death wrote:

It is no secret, Ashley and I are already having lesbian relations but that guy is uggo. White Chicks is funny though.

WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK I DON'T CARE ABOUT TROLLS!? Do they not know that I cry in my bedroom every night when someone insults me?

<3

But you will eventually control them and become their master and take over Canada. True fact.

Tombgeek wrote:

Unfortunately not, but Lady Gaga will visit Sydney, come to your hotel and take you and Owen for a ride on her helicopter, like this:

[picture]
      Don't worry though, you and your husband will enjoy it (after you got drunk to calm down your nerves).

Ahhh man that looks like soooo much fun!! We can all go bungee jumping afterwards :awesome: Wanna come?
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

SweetTemptations wrote:

Can't complain about mine. I have a mansion and a butler, and NPH comes for tea. Plus lesbian sex... life is good :cool:

Can I come for dinner too? I have the biggest crush on NPH :lovey:
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

Tombgeek wrote:

No thanks. My Microsoft mouse tells me that I have a deadline to meet (I'm apparently writing an erotic thriller where the main character is a gay bear who rebels against a twink-ruled island :awesome:).

Ahaha I don't think I'll be reading that book :/ :lol: scratch that, I suppose i'll read it for it's literary genius :D (will it have twinkish sex scenes as well?)
      [CENTER][/CENTER]