coldsore+date noooo!!!

• coldsore+date noooo!!!

k so ihave a date tonight and its a bad timing because i have a stupid cold sore!!! it's actually not that noticeable anymore cause its starting to get better, but still what if he wants to kiss?? shud i tell him about my cold sore? im scared thats gunna make it awkward!!! or he will think it's an excuse not to kiss him!! also, if i do kiss him .. what are the chances of him getting the cold sore?? if a guy got a cold sore from a girl would they be reallyyyy mad?? would they know they got it from that girl? helpp!!
    • Re: coldsore+date noooo!!!

kiss him anyways

if he loves you he won't care about your cold sore:P

that's what happened to me and my ex
      i had a cold sore and she knew it but she didn't care and she kissed me anyways( on the first date)
      '' An opinion is like a STD; It's not because you have one that you have to give it to others.''
    • Re: coldsore+date noooo!!!

LolGecko wrote:

kiss him anyways

if he loves you he won't care about your cold sore:P

that's what happened to me and my ex
      i had a cold sore and she knew it but she didn't care and she kissed me anyways( on the first date)

= douchebag!

DO NOT KISS HIM! Let him know that you're not ready to kiss him if he makes his move, but tell him you would want to if things go well on your next date.

for cold sores, the best medication to use is abreva. It's expensive but works great.