How much I love her...

• How much I love her...

For the past month things between Andrea and I haven't been so well... I would post this on the primary forum that I post in, neoseeker, but I am afraid I would just get made fun of because people don't know me for having these weak moments... for those of you who don't know Andrea she posts here as Hopelesslyinlove, missing her more than anything I googled her name and I found this forum, the very same forum she didn't want me to find for some reason. I didn't read any of her posts besides the one about how she can be pregnant so don't worry... and for the record no I never left you but I am only human and there is so much hurt I can take in so little time. We haven't been talking for the past week... And it seems like all we do now is come to disagreements and every time I try to talk to her about things she always ends up responding inappropriately and avoiding proper communication, and I just don't know what to do... Before her I was with an emotionaless girl for 3 years so saying that it is fair to assume that I am not used to the whole huggy huggy kissy kissy thing, I mean this girl's idea of love was having a phisolophical discussion about Gandhi. Ever since I've been with Andrea I have shown more emotion and more love to her than I have ever shown anyone in my entire life (by far more than my own parents). I love her more than anything in this world, and I know I say this a lot but I would truly die to keep her safe... but it has come to a point where I have to avoid her phone calls because I just can't take it anymore... it hurt so much when she threatened to call the cops just because I sent her a couple of text messages and it hurt me so much every time I threatened to report her because the truth is I would never do that... shes been with this guy named Case and she makes it seem like she wants him and that he wants her in return because now their hanging out at eachothers' houses and stuff and now I feel as if I don't want to interfere in her life if she really wants to forget about me for another guy... I feel so broken... ever since I got a really good job as an EMT making $10.00 an hour things have drifted us apart and its like God has traded a good for a good and you know what... I pray that if this is the case that God would just trade it back because I would rather be homeless and starve if it means that I can be with my baby again.......... I can't stop crying...... I hope she reads this, I hope someone pms her about this thread because i want her to read this so that she can see the pain that I am going thro and that money doesn't matter when it comes to love, that is one thing I havelearned ever since being with her... please someone give me advice on how to fix all of this.... I can't stop crying......I don't want to take things easy I want them to be like they were before.... I love her so much and she doesn't even know it...
    • Re: How much I love her...

Don't jump to conclusions, your claiming a lot of things already, but how sure are you of any of it? I admit love is a strong feeling, but you need to take a step back and make rational decisions and judgements without it being so influinced by emotion. Personally I think that as much as you love her, so is allowed to make her own choices. I hope you are able to talk to each other soon and find out what really is happening in your relationship.

Maybe it's time you two just sat down and talked calmly. Not fighting, no matter what is said, just be honest with each other.
      She kept lookin' at her watch (Doesn't matter; had sex)
      But I cried the whole time (Doesn't matter; had sex)
      I think she might've been a racist (Doesn't matter; had sex)
      She put a bag on my head (Still counts)

assasinROW wrote:

I think both of you had a big misunderstanding, and neeed to have make up sex.

Seriously, I don't think a problem that serious couldn't be solved in any other way other than 'make up sex'. I couldn't think of a better piece of advice... :thumbsup:

Sasha Vassily wrote:

Seriously, you don't think a problem that serious can be solved by 'make up sex'? I couldn't think of a worse piece of advise.... :rolleyes:

hmmmmm....i think we'll just agree to disagree here :p

anyways.....maybe she just needs some space that you're not giving her.