Tennis is the best sport (really i back it up with facts inside)

• Tennis is the best sport (really i back it up with facts inside)

all other sports suck ass.

especially nascar thats just some stupid american white trash sport which isnt even a sport! its like if nascar is a sport then so is chess?? hahaha losers. u just sit on ur ass in a car. i drove to the shops the other day, wow what a fun sport experience i had. hahaha NOT.

get a life nascar lovers.
    • Re: Tennis is the best sport (really i back it up with facts inside)

Lol. Trying to irritate me? You failed.

Let me explain to why it's a sport. Because it is. It's not just driving around in circles...

NASCAR drivers drive around in their cars for 300-500 miles with temperatures in the car that can reach 200 degrees (F). With all their safety equiptment, like the hans device, all their belts, their firesuit, the helmet, and the carbon seats, it gets extremely uncomfortable after a little while. Also, the cars are incredibly unstable, no matter how much you adjust it.

And I believe NASCAR is the #1 spectator sport in America. And it's had four or five of it's races (not neccessarily big, important races) sold out this year. There have been several weeks that NASCAR has been the most watched sport of the weekend, beating

TENNIS

That women's soccer stuff that was on awhile ago, and baseball.

Turn Left (Nascar) is not a sport. The reason people watch it is because of the crashes. They don't give a shit about the actual race. Sure you might get your redneck fucker who might actually watch it for the race, but that's really rare.

Preppy Paddle (Tennis) is a pretty gay sport though.

Yes NASCAR is the largest spectator sports in America and even the World. Many people believe it is soccer but that is false. Soccer is the most played sport but NASCAR still has the largest fan base in the world as of 2009. In America many people believe the NFL is the most popular, and a few years ago that would have been true. However NASCAR is also the fastest growing sport in the world so over the past few years it quickly caught up to the NFL and passed it. IF you don't believe i even saw this on a show on ESPN and several other channels. Many people who are not NASCAR fans would like to reject this answer, but the true fact is NASCAR is the largest spectator sport in the world
      ;)

Peter Griffin wrote:

Turn Left (Nascar) is not a sport. The reason people watch it is because of the crashes. They don't give a shit about the actual race. Sure you might get your redneck fucker who might actually watch it for the race, but that's really rare.

Preppy Paddle (Tennis) is a pretty gay sport though.

I watch the entire race, and I'm not a redneck. Oh, and they don't just turn left. There are road courses they race on, you know...

The post was edited 2 times, last by Jeff Gordon ().

nathan24fan wrote:

Let me explain to why it's a sport. Because it is. It's not just driving around in circles...

NASCAR drivers drive around in their cars for 300-500 miles with temperatures in the car that can reach 200 degrees (F). With all their safety equiptment, like the hans device, all their belts, their firesuit, the helmet, and the carbon seats, it gets extremely uncomfortable after a little while. Also, the cars are incredibly unstable, no matter how much you adjust it.

Yeah, it's hard to do. Yeah, it's a skilled profession which only a very few people in the world could do. No, it's not a sport.

The easiest of the extreme sports. :rob:

lazyday wrote:

all other sports suck ass.

especially nascar thats just some stupid american white trash sport which isnt even a sport! its like if nascar is a sport then so is chess?? hahaha losers. u just sit on ur ass in a car. i drove to the shops the other day, wow what a fun sport experience i had. hahaha NOT.

get a life nascar lovers.

Firstly, the definition of a sport is any recreational, competitive activity requiring commitment and strategy. There is no "physical" in there. Thus, by definition, NASCAR, chess and even professional videogaming are sports.

Secondly, most racers have to be fit and strong so that their body can react while undergoing movement at a high velocity.

Thirdly, you're an idiot. I must say, your trolling abilities are atrocious.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tomb ().

Tombgeek wrote:

Firstly, the definition of a sport is any recreational, competitive activity requiring commitment and strategy. There is no "physical" in there. Thus, by definition, NASCAR, chess and even professional videogaming are sports.

Secondly, most racers have to be fit and strong so that their body can react while undergoing movement at a high velocity.

Thirdly, you're an idiot. I must say, you're trolling abilities are atrocious.

=)

nathan24fan wrote:

And I believe NASCAR is the #1 spectator sport in America. And it's had four or five of it's races (not neccessarily big, important races) sold out this year. There have been several weeks that NASCAR has been the most watched sport of the weekend, beating

TENNIS

That women's soccer stuff that was on awhile ago, and baseball.

:confused:

NASCAR isn't as big as you're making out. American football is by far the most popular sport in America and Association Football is by far the most popular sport in the world.

What you've got to remember is you can only fit 80000 or so fans in an NFL stadium, any given Sunday popular teams like the Washington Redskins, Dallas Cowboys, Green Bay Packers, Denver Broncos, New England Patriots and both New York teams could sell out their stadiums ten times over. Also the NFL gets crazy TV ratings, the last two superbowls are the most watched shows of all time in the USA even beating the last episode of MASH.
      You're like the drug that I can't stop taking. I want more and I can't stop craving ^^

Dangermouse wrote:

NASCAR isn't as big as you're making out. American football is by far the most popular sport in America and Association Football is by far the most popular sport in the world.

What you've got to remember is you can only fit 80000 or so fans in an NFL stadium, any given Sunday popular teams like the Washington Redskins, Dallas Cowboys, Green Bay Packers, Denver Broncos, New England Patriots and both New York teams could sell out their stadiums ten times over. Also the NFL gets crazy TV ratings, the last two superbowls are the most watched shows of all time in the USA even beating the last episode of MASH.

Mostly opinion, with some facts. ^^

Yes NASCAR is the largest spectator sports in America and even the World. Many people believe it is soccer but that is false. Soccer is the most played sport but NASCAR still has the largest fan base in the world as of 2009. In America many people believe the NFL is the most popular, and a few years ago that would have been true. However NASCAR is also the fastest growing sport in the world so over the past few years it quickly caught up to the NFL and passed it. IF you don't believe i even saw this on a show on ESPN and several other channels. Many people who are not NASCAR fans would like to reject this answer, but the true fact is NASCAR is the largest spectator sport in the world

Unbiased, complete facts. ^^

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Soccer is by far the most popular sport in the world, and I fucking hate it even more than I hate NASCAR and I can still admit it.

The NFL is also way more popular than Nascar. Over 100 million Americans watched the Super Bowl this year. Around 16 million people watched the Daytona 500.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ari Gold ().