Can't stand girls these days

• Re: Can't stand girls these days

OP, pray tell, what is wrong with women not acting "feminine", and acting "more like men"? Why should individuals be constricted in their desire to live out their own lives? Why should males and females be forced to follow ridged ideologies based on a characteristic (biological sex) that has no real bearing on anything?

I can understand perhaps a personal distaste, but to seemingly bash the very notion of a more masculine woman as a general "bad" seems rather...close-minded and oppressive. Live and let live.
      The happiness and peace of a people...are forged from the tears of others...
      To find their pleasure...they reap sorrow...and sow despair...
      This cycle of hatred...will never cease...

No1sPerfect wrote:

Sorry for this thread I realise it was somewhat bitchy, I must have got really irritated at the time and it was just my way of venting the frustration.

I apologise for getting people all upset, it wasn't the plan.

Lol you've got the perfect right to voice your opinion, as long as you're prepared for the other side of the argument to voice theirs back at you. Threads like these are bound to be contraversial.

But just so you know (im pretty sure you pointed this out anyway) not all girls are like this. If you want to go and find a real woman get off your computer and out into the real world, because she wont be spending her time applying fake tan for her next profile pic.

From a girls perspective: i hate the duckface XD

Yeah really, I have to admit it's a very annoying trend but as someone mentioned on the 1st page, it's been going on for a long time.
      Luckily my school area isn't 'as' bad as most places for girls like that.

It's actually a good question though.
      Why do these girls find the 'duck face' attractive to use?
      Or what is so attractive about being orange?

The fishing for compliments is something that's always been around so that'd nothing new or something to expect to fade anytime soon if ever.

Quite honestly, I dislike the way both the girls and guys I know behave, but it has nothing to do with outdated expectations involving stereotypical gender roles. I just don't like people who consistently make bad decisions and broadcast them on twitter like they're a celebrity and people should actually care. I don't even care when the celebrities behave terribly, why should I care about small town idiots?
      ~*~
      Please check out my blog at http://mylifeinverse.com/ or check out my youtube videos at http://youtube.com/mylifeinverse Thanks, loves!