Worried! - Chances of Girlfriend Being Pregnant?

• Worried! - Chances of Girlfriend Being Pregnant?

I know this is a sexuality forum, but I figured someone might have some sort of advice.

So on Wednesday (3 days ago), my girlfriend and I had unprotected sex in the hot tub but I pulled out before I came. Friday (1 day ago), my girlfriend found out she missed a birth control pill someday in her cycle. She doesn't know when it was, whether it was recent or in the beginning of her cycle. She's been taking it for about a month regularly. To be safe, we decided to go to the local CVS Pharmacy and pick up the Next Choice emergency contraceptive. She took one pill at 1pm today and is planning on taking the second pill here at 1am. (12 hours later). We're still very scared about getting pregnant even after taking the Next Choice 3 days after having sex. What's her chances of getting pregnant after me withdrawing, her only missing one pill, and her taking the emergency contraception 3 days after sex? We're still very worried!!
  • Re: Worried! - Chances of Girlfriend Being Pregnant?

If she's been on the pill for about a month and she took Plan B, I don't really think there should be a big concern for her being pregnant. Plan B works for up to 72 hours after unprotected sex. If you withdrew and you know that you did before you came, then I think it would be very unlikely for her to be pregnant.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
    -J.K. Rowling