Are you Depressed & Heart Broken?

• Are you Depressed & Heart Broken?

Are you Depressed & Heart Broken?

The pain of broken heart is not like any other pain but a deep wound and to be frank, it seriously sucks. There is a lot of ways to get rid of this pain but there is no quick fix. Teen Hut has got some tips which might help you in feeling better in such situations.

The first thing during such situations is “Crying”. It though sounds weird but crying seriously works. Depression or broken heart is not a physical wound but is something that affects your heart and mind which cannot be healed by any medicines but rather shedding getting over it with time. Crying doesn’t only mean shedding tears but in such situations, you also get rid of much of your frustration and emotions which make you feel bad or even worse. There is no time to put up brave faces like nothing has happened. You are heart broken and depressed and it is perfectly alright to cry. Just make sure that you cry in a private place or in a company of a very close and trustable friend and not publicly.

The second thing which is very important in such situations is ‘Distracting Yourself’. Do it as much as possible and don’t devote yourself much time to think on this ugly situation. The more you think on it, the harder the life becomes. Try to keep your mind out of it and keep yourself busy all the time. The lesser the time you spend thinking on this matter, the lesser the pain you have to experience. Doing some physical activities like playing sports, exercises or spending time studying and listening to music helps a lot.

The third thing what Teen Hut wishes to suggests you is that you should tell everything that has happened to a very close and trusted friend or any family member. This will ease your mind and you will feel much better with the sympathy of the other person. This is one of the most effective ways to get rid of frustration during such situations. This might even help you in getting some effective suggestions from the other person which might help you be happy.

The last thing which you should be doing is focusing on the future rather than sitting down thinking of the past. Usually people who deal with break ups tend to think of the past regardless of future and remain upset a much longer time which could have had gotten rid faster. After a couple of days have passed since your depression, you should try and forget the past though not so easy but until and unless a trial attempt is made, you can never succeed. You do not have to bury your past forever but just now since you need to get out of this situation as fast as possible. Think positive and avoid listening to heart during such situations.
    • Re: Are you Depressed & Heart Broken?

Well I am not suffering from a broken heart right at the moment but I have to say that there are some great tips there. I know that sometimes it is hard to let yourself cry but I have also found that this is often times the best medicine for your heart. Has anyone else used any of these tips in the past?

Yeah. Crying is a good way for me to relieve stress. I've had a broken heart before, but I got over it. And I have a certain friend that I tell just about everything too. I know she can keep a secret unlike others of my friends. And I keep her secrets too. Kind of like a diary, I guess. BUt one that can talk back and give you help and advice. I don't know where I'd be without my friends.

it is a painful indeed.But,if any one is in this conditon,he/she should never be depressed.Remember,past is past.tomorrow is waiting for you and one who breaks your heart ,oneday he/she will surely realise the pain of a broken heart.

I'm hurting i had to let go of my boyfriend because i was unhappy enven though i love him.I couldn't deal with the way i was being treated but i miss him and i keep wanting to call or text him.We both have alot of ups and downs together but what did it for me was him beating me up i feel asif something is missing in me and i'll never be the same again i forgave him but it hurt deep down another reason i let him go i don't know what to do!

It happens. You break up but you still love him. But trust me, you would either slowly come over it or go back to him.

Now no offence and dont mind but I personally think that you have done a very right thing. I do not know about others but I do think so. It is not very easy to break up and also people do not break up for little things but only if things go beyond limit.

Beating a girl, that too the person you love? Isnt this absolutely a rubbish deed. What kind of love is your partner showing towards you. And there is no need to think that there is something in missing in you. If you partner beats you, it is not your fault but your boy friend's fault that doesnt make him understand that how much you love him.
      Beating often arises out of jealousy or not completely following what he wants to say. But out of anything it is not wise to beat or hurt the very person you love.

You are very brave and keep it up. Trust me, you would find someone better and atleast someone who doesnt do such foul deeds.
      Good luck in your life.

1.Remind yourself of one thing that you are not your depression. This state of pain or panic is not an integral part of you, and it is not your fault. And it will go.

2.Tell one friend how you're feeling. You may feel awkward at first, but this is exactly what good friends are for.

3.Figure out one thing that someone has done that might have triggered your current feelings, and let them know not to do it again.

Great thread, Mayank. I sure hope younger people would be able to read it especially if they're never had a broken heart just yet. Having a broken heart is a normal process in growing up. You can't always be so lucky to find the right man on the first pick. So I cry it out, shed those tears to flush those pains away!