how to tell my parents im pregnant

• Re: how to tell my parents im pregnant

"Yo ma, I'm pregnant. What's for dinner?"

Mostly though, you can expect them to not be pleased. But just keep in mind that you have to do what's best for you, whatever that is. Hopefully, they're supportive. But if not, then whatever. It's not their job to be supportive. You're an adult now by your actions. Your life (and the baby's) is your responsibility now. So don't expect too much, and be thankful for whatever help you get from here on out. You're about to grow up pretty fast.
      [COLOR="black"]When I'm not fighting mountain lions for sport, I read about broken homes, teenage depression, and other such life-improving awesomeness cause I'm weird like that[/COLOR]
    • Re: how to tell my parents im pregnant

Of FFS guys. She said she wasn't going to give the baby up for adoption so drop it, that wasn't even her question.

How do you think they'll act? Plan for the worst, so that way nothing can go awry in a bad way. Maybe if you do something cute it'll lighten the feel, buy them a picture frame that say 'grandparents' and put a picture of them in it, Or put a baby toy in a bag and give it to them as a gift, and when they open it they'll *hopefully* realize what you mean

People will always talk about you
      Might as well give them something to talk about