:/

• So, I have been cutting for a while but I had stopped and I hadn't done it for almost 2 months, but last night I broke down and cut myself. A lot. And I don't know why. But I did it on my wrists because I wasn't really thinking it through and I wanted to see if I could get to the veins and I don't know how to hide it from my parents because they'd freak out if they knew I started doing it again. I don't want to tell my friends either because I don't want it to look like I was doing it for attention and that I just want to complain to them about my life. I'm so upset with myself for doing this and I feel ashamed and stupid and still just numb.
      [COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]~Everyday at 11:11 I wish for there to be no more pain and suffering in this world. But do you know what? There still is.~[/FONT][/COLOR]
    • 1. Its ok, you regret it and that's all that matters. Whats done is done. As long as you realize to try and not do it again. Don't beat yourself up too much. Youre not stupid for doing it.
      2. I'm not sure if they saw yet or not, but just keep your hands by your sides. And fall is coming. You could get away with long sleeves. And if you have a bracelets those will help.
      3. IM NOT TELLING YOU HOW TO KEEP DOING IT. I just know how it is to not want them freaking out about it. Don't do it again, just use this to help get by one moment of weakness.
      4. There's a list in the sticky posts (I think) about alternatives for cutting. There should be a section for people who feel numb. Use that if you can. And good luck.
      Anyone can PM me if they need to. I don't mind.