About my friend...

• About my friend...

So I have this friend since kindergarten, and we've been really close ever since. Only difference is he's always been a step ahead of me when it comes to partying, getting the ladies, ect.

It sort of used to bug me, but im kinda used to it by now. Only thing that bugs me now is the fact that it seems like our friendship is sort of off to the side, while he is out with other people that I know but am just not as fond with. You'd think since he considers me as one of his best buds that he would ask me to come with him once and a while, but instead I'm sitting at home bored.

It just seems as if whenever girls are involved he leaves me behind, and it's pissing me off. Anyone have any advice on this situation?
    • Re: About my friend...

I know what you mean hun don't worry!
      My best friend, I've known since I moved to Liverpool.
      I met her at school ( our school was a hell of a lot different to most schools ) and she was the only person out of the boys and girls I can stand. Our difference is she gets more long term relationships and I get more not so long term whatsoever.
      Everytime she gets with someone new it's completely different to when she's single! I barely see her (haven't seen her in two months now... thanks Ian!) and when I try to arrange something she can't do it because she's in college all week and with her fella all weekend. Whereas when I've had a partner I've never ever changed the way I am with her and actually make more time for her to prove a point, that I will not f**k her off for anyone.
      What you should do, is plan a night out for the both of you! That's what I do with her anyway, I'll go down in the day, get ready and go out in the night, stumble home early hours of the morning and then sleep most the day, have my tea and come home!
      But even though we only see eachother once every 2--3 months that one night out brings us a hell of alot closer.
      Just remember as you grow older you do make new friends and seem to have less time with the friends you've known for years, but those new friends really rarely stay around or show a side that isn't too nice. So remember to always try and show that your the true friend that will stick around no matter what. :) Good luck!
      TinyyTemperr;;
      I love my baby bump!
      GraceMay - Due 25.12.11

TinyyTemperr wrote:

I know what you mean hun don't worry!
      My best friend, I've known since I moved to Liverpool.
      I met her at school ( our school was a hell of a lot different to most schools ) and she was the only person out of the boys and girls I can stand. Our difference is she gets more long term relationships and I get more not so long term whatsoever.
      Everytime she gets with someone new it's completely different to when she's single! I barely see her (haven't seen her in two months now... thanks Ian!) and when I try to arrange something she can't do it because she's in college all week and with her fella all weekend. Whereas when I've had a partner I've never ever changed the way I am with her and actually make more time for her to prove a point, that I will not f**k her off for anyone.
      What you should do, is plan a night out for the both of you! That's what I do with her anyway, I'll go down in the day, get ready and go out in the night, stumble home early hours of the morning and then sleep most the day, have my tea and come home!
      But even though we only see eachother once every 2--3 months that one night out brings us a hell of alot closer.
      Just remember as you grow older you do make new friends and seem to have less time with the friends you've known for years, but those new friends really rarely stay around or show a side that isn't too nice. So remember to always try and show that your the true friend that will stick around no matter what. :) Good luck!

Thanks for the advice :)
      Yeh once I'm a little less busy with sports and stuff I can ask if he wants to chill or something for once.

If you two have been friends ever since kindergarten you two should know each other pretty well, and should be able to talk about things regarding your friendship. Best thing you can do is talk to him. I know me and my best friend don't always hang out with the same people, but he shouldn't be ditching you to have a good time. Your feelings should come into consideration. However, I don't think it's a bad thing that he hangs out with other people, but I do think its a bad thing when he's putting other people and a good time above your feelings and friendship.