Am i gay?

• hi im really confused now and for u to understand i need to firstly tell a little bout myself

Firstly.. Im kinda like a runner... Gamer... And i study a hell lot ( pressure of parents ) so ive never ever got the time to really dedicate myself to get a girl.

There was just one girl i tried getting once and that was because shes awesome ( plays soccer ... ll.. Really awesome ) but i kinda screwed that up last year since im kinda inexperience in chasing girls.. And she wasnt exactly a normal girl.. And she got a bf soon after during the holidays so we just remained friends..

The problem is... Many of my friends say im kind of gay material.. Mainly cause ive never had a gf and the girl i once liked / tried chasing was tomboyish , and the fact im pretty tall , kinda athletic, and am a good student.. And apparently look like a korean pretty boy ( im asian btw )...

Even my female friends now r asking if im gay?? I was pretty sure i was straight... The closest thing to gay i might have is maybe having watched some really hot transexuals??

Ive always never really thought of being gay.. But my friends has pointed some stuff out =
      1- never had a gf/ chased a tomboy
      2- sadly =.= but true.. Guys like touching me ? Like some not real'y close guy friends come heyy and grab me or whatever that is.. Not to mention there was a very unhappy incident during cpr training.. I was unfortunately chosen as a model for a pretty gay instructor.. Who also did the heimlich thing to me
      3- people kinda push me around.. Yeah... Im kinda like a pussy.. but i grew up in a pretty dysfunctional family.. Violent parents.. So i dont always put up a fight
      4- i usually dont chat with random girls or whatever.. They talk to me and i respond... And thats how ive gotten friends who r girls
      5- i have an unfortunate habit of waving my hands a hell lot when saying hi from a distance... With two hands.. N apparently its kinda gay..

So.. Am i really gay? What is gay material? There was even once when my cousin asked me that... Why doess everyone tell me im gay??
      Ive never liked a guy.. Or a girl to the point im willing to make an effort to truly get her... Or do i just have low hormonal levels =.=
    • Re: Am i gay?

^what Hipster said, and that not really for us to decide its more of a self decision something you find out by your self not for a bunch of help but self opinionated people. You do realize that there might be people on here who don't like gays and might try to tell you that you are not gay but that's what could happen i'am not saying that that is true. my point is that this is your body your life & your decision
      Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
    • Re: Am i gay?

teenhut.net/gay-lesbian-bisexu…e-not-sure-what-they.html

dont sweat it man, some guys just embody the feminine aspect more than others, just like some guys embody the male aspect more than others.
      It depends more on how YOU feel about other people, not what other people think about you.
      Also I have a question, are you living in America? I'm from New Zealand where we're one of the most multicultural/multiracial/culturaly diverse countries in the world and one thing i've noticed being in the middle of it all is that different cultures tend to idealise either the feminine or the male aspects in guys to different degrees/ratios.
      In America for example (being very general here) they tend to idealise the male aspects in guys more than most other countries where as in Asia they actually tend to idealise the feminine aspects of good looks, politeness etc. more than other countries.
      It's like in America the ideal man is 6 foot tall, bulky build, strong personality, quarterback/jock type character where as in Asia the ideal man is average height, slendor build, pretty boy/handsome, soft spoken, gentleman type character, and most other countries tend to fall some where inbetween the two.

I play some online games, some from Asia and some from America and the characters are all idealised and if you have a look at characters from a game like Lineage 2 (korean) the male characters are all quite feminine in appearance because thats the ideal male over there.

So if your an Asian living in America you can imagin the difficulty you might have with people wondering why you're not embodying the more macho character they idealise over there. It doesn't mean that you must like guys and only guys at all, you're probably just embodying the more feminine aspect of your culture, which would also explain why other guys tend to like touching you more than normal as you put it, its just the male/feminine ratio of the two cultures
      I see it a lot here in NZ too where the Asians seem more gentle natured so they get targeted more by the masochistic macho types.
      Don't sweat it man, just keep being who you are, get to know more guys and girls and you'l figure out what you want on ur own.