Could I be..?

• Could I be..?

My period is 5 days late. I took an at home pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative. I was just wondering if it were possible that I actually am pregnant although I got a negative on the test. A few things I've noticed lately is I have been peeing a lot. I've been going about every 3 hours or so. My stomach has been hurting, not cramping, but hurting as if I need to take a crap or need to pass gas. Another thing, I'm a smoker and I've noticed lately that whenever I first begin to smoke a cigarette I feel sick to my stomach and sometimes it makes me gag. One other thing, I was with my boyfriend and his little sister earlier and she passed gas, and the smell of it made me gag which I found weird because I've never gagged due to someone passing gas.
    • Re: Could I be..?

It is possible that you are pregnant, because pregnancy test are not 100% effective. Now, it's also possible that you are just late. None the less taking one more test couldn't hurt and if it comes back neg then you probable are not, but if it comes back positive then awesome... unless you don't want to be
      Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Thank you all. I still haven't started..I don't think. Last night me and my boyfriend had sex and we were going so rough that I started bleeding afterwards and today I've had a little bit of blood every time I've gone to the bathroom. Not sure if I'm starting my period or it's from last night though.

Josh'sGirl(: wrote:

Thank you all. I still haven't started..I don't think. Last night me and my boyfriend had sex and we were going so rough that I started bleeding afterwards and today I've had a little bit of blood every time I've gone to the bathroom. Not sure if I'm starting my period or it's from last night though.

That didn't answer my question.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

Um..ok?

Anyway, Linda..I apologize for not answering your questions. We have not been using condoms and I am not on birth control. I guess you would say my periods are regular. My last three periods were: September 12-16, October 7-11, and November 3-7.

How old are you? I suggest you go get a blood pregnancy test. If you're not pregnant, then I also suggest you get birth control, or at least start using condoms.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

Maybe it's cause of the sex then?
      and I saw your dates of your period. 12 sep. 7 oct. and 3 nov. and it's the 7th today so still could be something with your period.
      [CENTER]It's the missing that will kill you,
      knowing you've missed your shot.
      ☆[/CENTER]