Going soft...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Going soft...

When me and my boyfriend have sex, he usually goes soft after about 10 minutes, without ejaculation, what can i do to stop this? or any way to make him come sooner? because like, he will then get it back up again himself, and i dont like try, i get quite shy when it comes to stuff like handjobs and blowjobs because i am like really reeeeally shit at them, so he does it and then we carry on, but it makes me feel self conscious then and i just dont know what to do. its actually starting to make me sad now. its probably my fault, just wana know how to change that.
      [COLOR="Purple"]Sometimes[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Your[/COLOR][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]First[/COLOR][COLOR="Lime"]Scars[/COLOR][COLOR="Magenta"]Won't[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]Ever[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]Fade[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Purple"]What[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Don't[/COLOR][COLOR="Navy"]Kill[/COLOR][COLOR="Lime"]S[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkGreen"]The[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]Heart[/COLOR][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Only[/COLOR][COLOR="Purple"]Makes[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"]It[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]S[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]T[/COLOR][COLOR="Purple"]R[/COLOR][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]O[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]N[/COLOR][COLOR="Pink"]G[/COLOR]
    • Re: Going soft...

I would suggest trying to knock out two birds with one stone - when it happens, ask if you can practice blowjobs. This way, he gets his erection back, and your blowjob skills improve. :)

One thing about giving blowjobs and handjobs - act like you're REALLY into it, like there is nothing you'd rather do in the world, and convince yourself to believe it. When I did that with my boyfriend (he didn't know what I changed until after) he said it felt 10 times more amazing than ever. It's all about your attitude - if you convince yourself you're into it, you'll get into it, and it'll be a lot more fun for the both of you. :)
      [COLOR="Green"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]To make my dreams come true. To protect the ones I love. And to keep fighting.
      The star inside my heart... please keep on shining strong and bring me power![/FONT][/COLOR]

Dr.Carter;2785725 wrote:

The only thing worse than a smart-ass is a dumb smart-ass.
    • Re: Going soft...

JoBro wrote:

I would suggest trying to knock out two birds with one stone - when it happens, ask if you can practice blowjobs. This way, he gets his erection back, and your blowjob skills improve. :)

One thing about giving blowjobs and handjobs - act like you're REALLY into it, like there is nothing you'd rather do in the world, and convince yourself to believe it. When I did that with my boyfriend (he didn't know what I changed until after) he said it felt 10 times more amazing than ever. It's all about your attitude - if you convince yourself you're into it, you'll get into it, and it'll be a lot more fun for the both of you. :)

Yeah this is right, he is missing out on foreplay which is most likely what is causing this issue, just like its vital for girls to have foreplay, its vital for guys too, so giving him a blowjob will help and like Jo said, really getting into it makes a HUGE difference, you can also always look at guides online to how to give great blowjobs :)
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]