I just don't wanna live anymore. My life has no sense.

• I just don't wanna live anymore. My life has no sense.

Hi there. My life has no sense. The only thing that made me continue living was music and studying. Studying for a brilliant future, that would allow me to be independent and to be able to live very far away from my family. But I think that I can't wait for a long time to pass.

Since I was 13 years old, I had already started thinking that no one in my family really cared about me. My mom was and is always angry, and I have always fights and problems with here. So since I was 13, I have had this insomnia and depression problems. I can't sleep because of her. I'm never happy.

At the start of this school year, my grades really got bad (sorry, I'm a nerd) and I tried to talk to my parents, and they just said "We don't care about your studies".
      For all these years I have been studying just to make them happy, so if it's not important, I have no reasons to live anymore.

I'm writing this here just to have some help. I wanna have some reasons to continue living. I dont wanna give up this easily. But everytime that I'm alone, I feel like that I don't exist, and I always break into tears.

Why do we exist if we only suffer?! WHY?!
    • Re: I just don't wanna live anymore. My life has no sense.

Hi there. Things don't have to make sense. Exhibit A.

For all these years I have been studying just to make them happy

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby. Let what's important to you be important to you. Let what's important to them be important to them. And ne'er the twain shall meet, probably.

You're not alone. David Bowie said it, so it must be true. If you feel lonely, call up a friend. If you don't have any friends, go somewhere where people are and make some.

..And there we go! A whole reply and I didn't have to even come up with anything myself! Just stole it all from other people and stock phrases!

It sounds like you are depending too much on what your parents think about you. Most kids at your age are trying to find ways to displease their mom or dad. Still love and try to connect to them, but stop relying on them to bring you up. Take the situation in to your own hands, and find another drive for living. Just because you can't please your parents doesn't mean your life can't be a happy and successful one. Listen to music and study for you! Please yourself.

I'll leave my uselessness here..

Never lose hope. Someone, somewhere will, unconditionally, love and respect you. Maybe they aren't in your family. As the above poster said, you depend too much on what your parents think. Don't be what they want you to be. Be YOU.

Is just that...making them happy was the only reason to make me feel that they were my parents. Now I feel like an orphan, or worse...

But seeing that people cares, with your replies, makes me think that there are still wonderful people in this world.

I can't talk about this with my friends. They have perfect families. When I cry talking about my situation, they always don't know what to tell me. They just say "We are so sorry. I can't imagine a situation like that". So I just keep it all inside of me :(

I really want to say that perhaps your parents were having a bad day. But that would not matter.
      It does not matter what they said to you, because this is your future, no theirs. If you study well, do well, get in a good school, you will have a great life, with enough income so that you can support anyone you want and live without worry. You are working for a future for your self, not for your parents. Of course it is nice to hear a praise sometimes, but a praise is just that, a praise. When you reach a goal you set for your self, there is no better feeling. It raises your self-esteem and makes you want to do more. Do not base everything on them, or anyone for that matter.
      Praise will not give you a good future, but you can :)

Trust me, I know what it is like to have a parent (one) that does not care. It used to bother me and I let it get to me before, now I really do not care. Know why? Because it is a waste of energy. I am still 100% sure your parents love you. But whatever they say or do, do not care about it because everything you do, is for you.
      The King of Mind-Fuck