Friends Ditched Me! :(

• Friends Ditched Me! :(

I was friends with them for ages, but this year it all started to change. I got a boyfriend who I love lots and gradually since then they've become more and more off me. I think it's because I've grown up a lot. I stopped going to their parties just because I didn't want to get really drunk, especially since i usually have to sing the next day. Thats a valid reason to me. Eventually they all grew closer together and i got pushed out. Thats fine with me, they're losers anyway.

The thing is, I've just had a major fall out with them and I don't really know how to get over the break up. I don't want to get really close with them again but they're immature enough just to wind me up any time I try to have friendly conversation with them. I sit with one of them in class every day, and I don't know how I'm supposed to get through the day without getting frustrated. What do I do?!
    • Re: Friends Ditched Me! :(

Its not a matter of swallowing my pride, i've tried my best to get on with them, They don't want to know. Its the Halloween Disco at school tonight and I'm not there because they don't want me there.
      I've got plenty of other friends, I just need to know how to deal with being around THEM all the time.

you can't change someone else's opinion. it is their choice wether they want to be friends with you. i understand what you're saying about having to see these people every day. you need to just take one day at a time. you can't predict what the next day will bring. just try to be friendly. and dont give them any reason to be upset with you.
      [CENTER]:kiss: [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]love is the movement[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]twloha.com/[/CENTER]

i also had a problem where friends ditched me. I had alot of friends when i was in 5th grade, then we went into middle school and my friends became stuck up and stopped talknig to me because they were popular. And i didnt wanna be popular. But the best thing to do is make new friends. I did and im happy with my new friends
      [CENTER][ BLOG ][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]don't think i'm crazy when i tell you this, but if you ever hurt me i'll fucking kill you :lol:[/CENTER]

it's what happen people change, i have the same problem my friends are like immature and like disney and laugh at things which i don't find funny and all our group has just really grown apart but i just think well i've got about 5 months left of school so ill just concentrate on my exmas and get on with it, pluis theres other friends too just find new ones
      Nicole = Happiest she's been in a long time:lovey: