Extremely underweight male?

• unceheava Evan

Sorry Provigil is actually a medication to cause wakefulness It is usually given to patients who are suffering from excessive sleepiness One of its side effects is anxiety Zoloft is an antidepressant which has anxiety as one of its side effects Depending on when you started taking the antidepressants and Provigil, your anxiety should disappear soon If it gets worse, then tell your doctor immediately to be able to change your medications ed-express info/cialas/index html] uk Bye !! ____________________________ ed-express info/viara/index html] uk buy :)
    • Re: Extremely underweight male?

Zatox, during my Sophomore year I was 5' 11" an weight roughly 117-119 lbs. I jus kinda waited it out and shook off what everyone told me. I started liftin weights (bout 50 lb in each hand) for bout 3 months straight then did P90X for 90 days and now I weigh bout 170 lbs and I'm 6' 3". Jus keep yer head up an ignore the comments. It'll all buff out in the end.
    • I have a very intresting news

Lab to determine if remains found in Montreal park tied to Luka Rocco Magnotta case As police probe whether remains found in a Montreal park over the weekend are, in fact, human, investigators remain mum about whether the discovery has any possible ties to the case of alleged killer Luka Rocco Magnotta news nationalpost com/2012/07/02/luka-rocco-magnotta-case-montreal/]Read more

You're actually still considered to be within a health weight range. From the sounds of it, you've inherited an ectomorphic build. It's probably unfair to call it a metabolic 'defect', as it sounds more like a matter of either an increased metabolic rate, along with a diet and exercise regime which doesn't cater for you specifically.

Besides the suggestion of a nutritionist that someone has suggested above, seeking advice from a physical trainer would likely be of help. Give it time, you're still young and probably have quite a bit of filling in to do yet. Don't seek to consume calories from unhealthy sources in the interim, as these will serve to have a negative impact upon you in the long run.

Hope you can keep us updated on your progress? Good luck!

Fear not my friend! You are actually an Ectomorph! My freshman year I weighed less than 100 lbs! You will start to gain mass eventually, it happens with puberty. The best piece of advice I can give you is don't ever let anyone you're too small to do something. Keep going to the gym, you'll get tone now and as you mature your muscles will begin to bulk up, but will not be covered in fat so its going to look like solid muscle. Also, do abs. We ectomorphs have an easy time getting a six pack and ladies love it ;) There are plent of articles online that will go into more detail about what an ectomorph is and what type of diet/supplements you should take