puberty

• err... im 13 years old and i am going through puberty, but i wanna no when my voice will break and ill hit my growth spurt and stuff, I'm 5 foot 3, i have very curly and dark hairs on my testicals, and i have few pubes on the base of my penis i do have a few say 20 or something and there starting to slightly curl, and i have very fine lines of armpit hair, please can you tell me what stage I'm at i really want to no :mad:
    • Re: puberty

I guess you're pretty much the average, I mean some people's voices break when they're like 11, and others when they're like 16. It was so funny when all the boys started to squeak, most were around 13.
      Oh, and with height, growth spurts in boys usually happen towards the end of puberty.
      [COLOR="red"][FONT="Century Gothic"]Standing on the rooftops, everybody [COLOR="Indigo"]scream[COLOR="Red"] your heart out.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
    • each of the different characteristics in puberty develops independantly, so as far as stages are concerned you already know just by your own observation

the best advice i'd have is if you can and your alright doing it, is to ask your dad when he started the various stages you want to know about

it wouldnt be that awkward asking him when his voice broke but there are other sides to puberty that may be more awkward to talk about

one of the most determinant factors for onset of puberty is genetics but there are so many other factors that cant be measured it would only give you an estimate and it wouldnt be a very accurate estimate at that
      we all got troubles, we all got pain, we try to hang onto love, try to keep it the same, we all got issues, i put mine in my songs, sometimes im not fine but im carrying on