How to get ungrounded

• How to get ungrounded

Hi guys,

If you get grounded often and want to know how to get ungrounded then look no further. I will give you some handy advice on how to get ungrounded.
      Remember if your parents are stubborn this might not work.

1. If you made a mistake or did something wrong and your parents are disappointed in you DO NOT TALK BACK! that is one of the worse things you can do and you will most likely get punished more severely. If your parents tell you that your grounded accept the punishment at first to demonstrate that you are being responsible for your actions.

2. Give your parents a while to settle down and then apologize for what you did wrong, don't just say sorry or your apology will have not effect, try saying something like "I sincerely apologize for (what you did wrong) I know I should not have done this, what can i do to make it up to you"?

3. Try extremely hard to start behaving better, your parents will notice and may decide to let you off your grounding early. If your parents wont budge don't whine or complain. Start doing extra work around the house and study more often to show your parents that you are being responsible.

4. After a while talk to your parents and ask them if you can get ungrounded early. Ask your parents "have you forgiven me for ............. if they say no and will not ungrounded you, you will just have to keep up with your good behavior until they forgive you.Try also explaining to your parents that you have learn t your lesson.

5. After doing everything listed above your parents should let you off your punishment early, if not just deal with it it's not the end of the world.

Sorry if this was long.

Hope I helped and if you know anyone who gets grounded a lot or has strict parents by all means show them this thread. :love1:
    • Re: How to get ungrounded

id try tese but my dad will randomly ground me for anything ranging from repeating myself to make sure he heard to not look forward to his *** girlfriend comin over

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

any tips to try to make him stop?
    • Re: How to get ungrounded

Dee Dee you may have tried the approach suggest at the beginning of this thread....but what was your attitude when you tried it? AN dplease I am not being judgmental here, you probably were respectful....but I was just thinking that sometimes our parents can tell whether or not we are being genuine or if we are just trying to pull one over on them.

If you have tried sitting down and asking them in a polite sincere way what steps can you take to get ungrounded, then the only other thing is to let your conduct and attitude speak for itself. By your attitude and the daily choices you make you earn back their trust. Trust is a difficult time consuming thing to develop...and sadly it can be shattered in a moment of time.
      I truly hope that your parents will see that yuo are working hard to regain their trust and that they will be responsive enough to give you another chance to prove yourself. For right now just try and not be giving them any lip....just do waht you know you should be doing.
      Take care.
      Hoilett