15 and Pregnant :| Oh god.

• 15 and Pregnant :| Oh god.

Yeah I'm around 2 months in now.
      Meh
      I'm meant to be having a termination on Friday 9th Nov.
      But.
      I want it.
      So does my boyfriend.
      But
      My parent's don't know I was having sex.
      :|.
      and wow.
      it'd be a huuge shock.
      Like,
      Me and Boyfriend, have thought and thought we want to go through with it but we'd be so upset, but we want it, but i'm scared on the input it'dput on both our lives.

Help ?

lovelove.
    • Re: 15 and Pregnant :| Oh god.

I'm not you. I'm not in your shoes.. but all I can say is that killing a child simply because you're afraid your parents will find out you were having sex is an awfully selfish thing to do. And I don't know where you personally stand, but I can't imagine killing my own child and not feeling completely worthless afterward. As far as I'm concerned, you did the deed, now you can face the consequences. If you weren't ready to, you should have never had sex. Now you've got a baby living in side of you. You are its mother, and a mother's obligation is to protect their child. I hope you do this.

I hope everything works out the way it was intended for you.

I don't think you should go through with the abortion unless you are completely sure that is the only option. Seeing from your post it is not what you want to do and so killing this child would probably tear your heart to pieces.

You need to tell your parents, it might be a shock at first but if they really love you then they will get over the shock and support you.

Of course I'm not you, I don't know your life or your parents but its the best advice I can give you. Good luck!
      [CENTER]This is a gift it comes with a price
      Who is the lamb and who is the knife
      Midas is king and he holds me so tight
      And turns me to gold in the sunlight
      - Florence + The Machine, Rabbit Heart

I'm not a misanthrope, but I can utterly empathise with them.
      [/CENTER]

tessa_s212 wrote:

I'm not you. I'm not in your shoes.. but all I can say is that killing a child simply because you're afraid your parents will find out you were having sex is an awfully selfish thing to do. And I don't know where you personally stand, but I can't imagine killing my own child and not feeling completely worthless afterward. As far as I'm concerned, you did the deed, now you can face the consequences. If you weren't ready to, you should have never had sex. Now you've got a baby living in side of you. You are its mother, and a mother's obligation is to protect their child. I hope you do this.

I hope everything works out the way it was intended for you.

wow...that was a complete shock that you were going to post something like that. :rolleyes:

I'm also 15 and pregnant, so I know what you're going through.

You need to do what's right for YOURSELF not for anyone else.

If you're not going to be happy having an abortion do NOT go through with it.

You also need to look to the future, eg: what are you going to feel after if you have an abortion? Will you regret the abortion? Cause if you think you are going to regret it, it's really not worth it at all and could ruin your life.

The best thing you can do if you don't want the baby (insted of spending money on an abortion) give it up for adoption, that way you know the child will have a happy life.

If you want to keep it, make sure your parents are going to be there to help you out, make sure your boyfriend is there to help you out, because you sure as hell don't want to end up as a single monther, raising the baby by yourself, especially at your age.

Good luck, and if you ever want to talk just IM/PM me or leave me a comment.

Al x

Phuck Buddy wrote:

wow...that was a complete shock that you were going to post something like that. :rolleyes:

Are you ever respectful or kind to others?

Actually, you'd be surprised I do not accept a pro-life stance at all. I sit inbetween. I can see and acknowledge both sides, but have not been able to come and sit on either side, because the way I see it is that life is not black or white, pro or anti. I can see both sides and right now am not taking a side. However, in cases like this where the person doesn't want to only except for the fact that her mom might find out she'd been having sex, of COURSE I'd discourage abortion!

at the end of the day it comes down to what you want and will be happy with most but also consider if you are ready to bring a baby up, weigh things up and see how you feel don't be pressured into anything

regarding your parents i'm sure they'd rather know than not know even if they are very dissappointed in you, after all that's what they're there for, don't go doing soemthing because your pressured into it by parents or anyone
      Nicole = Happiest she's been in a long time:lovey:

If you really want this child keep it!
      Im sure its worth telling your parents the truth, rather than having it terminated which would lead to a massive regret.
      It surely cant be hard to use protection in the first place and simply not get pregnant though. But on the other hand are you definitely sure you will be able to look after this child? Just make sure you know your going to get support/help raising the child. Im sure you will be able to do other things like meet your great friends still. But im sure your parents would help you through it, even though it might be a shock to them at first.
      Another question, how long have you known your bf for?

Phuck Buddy wrote:

when I see you suggest abortion to a pregnant woman (who was not raped, but either having sex with a boyfriend or promiscuous sex) I might start to change my opinion of you. Until now, all your posts giving advice is preaching.

That doesn't make any sense. o_O
      [SIZE=1]

buttseckz;286796 wrote:

suckma tits biznatch, and get your mugshot face back in the kitchen cuz uze a ho

[/SIZE]

Phuck Buddy wrote:

when I see you suggest abortion to a pregnant woman (who was not raped, but either having sex with a boyfriend or promiscuous sex) I might start to change my opinion of you. Until now, all your posts giving advice is preaching.

I have not seen you harrassing any other person in this thread that has given the same advice I have. In fact, I have not yet seen another person in this thread suggest that she go ahead with the abortion. If I am preaching, then the entire rest of the individuals on this thread are preaching as well. And until you harrass everyone equally(or preferably not at all), I don't want to hear it, thankyou.

BTW, you will probalby never see me suggest an abortion. Not because I accept a pro life position, but because no matter if I can accept the benefits to society, I will not suggest killing a child, however I will not judge those that do get abortions, but instead only feel sad for that child and angry at the irresponsibility and lack of acceptance of consequences in the world we live in today.

And lastly, this is NOT a debate thread. This was to help another person. I'd appreciate it if you'd please remember this and refrain from insulting the advice people give and try to turn this into a debate. It is not. It is merely to give advice, which everyone else BUT YOU has been giving. You're a moderator, please act as if you have the ability and qualities to be one.

tessa_s212 wrote:

And lastly, this is NOT a debate thread. This was to help another person. I'd appreciate it if you'd please remember this and refrain from insulting the advice people give and try to turn this into a debate. It is not. It is merely to give advice, which everyone else BUT YOU has been giving. You're a moderator, please act as if you have the ability and qualities to be one.

First thing I could stand to read with you.

Woo, keep it going.

tessa_s212 wrote:

I have not seen you harrassing any other person in this thread that has given the same advice I have. In fact, I have not yet seen another person in this thread suggest that she go ahead with the abortion. If I am preaching, then the entire rest of the individuals on this thread are preaching as well. And until you harrass everyone equally(or preferably not at all), I don't want to hear it, thankyou.

BTW, you will probalby never see me suggest an abortion. Not because I accept a pro life position, but because no matter if I can accept the benefits to society, I will not suggest killing a child, however I will not judge those that do get abortions, but instead only feel sad for that child and angry at the irresponsibility and lack of acceptance of consequences in the world we live in today.

all your posts are christian propaganda. that is why I pick on you. Nothing to do with you being a christian, just you preaching it out to everyone.

Phuck Buddy wrote:

all your posts are christian propaganda. that is why I pick on you. Nothing to do with you being a christian, just you preaching it out to everyone.

All your posts are asshole propaganda. Nothing to do with you being an asshole, just you treating everyone as if you are one. ;)

Face it Buddy, I have just as much right to give my kind and sympathetic advice(unlike anything I have seen from your side of the screen) as you have to go about spewing your hurtful and insensitive words. You of all people, a moderator, should understand and appreciate that. Because after all,I have not yet seen another person have so much a problem with me. I'm sure the large majority might disagree with a lot of what I say, but they are respectful enough to agree to disagree because they recognize that at least I'm kind in teh way I express my opinions. It is sad when forum members can be more authoritative and respectful in their behavior than a moderator.