15 and Pregnant :| Oh god.

• Re: 15 and Pregnant :| Oh god.

Its your life and its your baby, think about how you would feel after an abortion and how your boyfriend will feel. Your parents will understand eventually, follow your heart and do what you think is best for you, your boyfriend and your baby.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]HOLD YOUR HEAD HIGH GORGEOUS BECAUSE THEY WILL KILL TO SEE YOU FALL[/SIZE][/CENTER]

well... having a child is a huge responsability ... u have to be sure that if u have the baby he or she will have a nice life and u have to be sure you want it..
      and u should really talk to ur parents.. they will be the best ones to give u advice ...!
      good luck ^^

i really dont regret being a father at 17 ive learned so much and i stil hang out with all my friends etc its hard but u know u get thru it and it makes u a better person but dont get a abortion give it up for adoption or something killin a child is wrong

For all the people who are telling her not to kill a "child" do you honestly think she is old enough to take care of a child? Obviously she wasn't old enough to have sex either... but she did.

Your all saying it's selfish for her to have an abortion... I think it's bad to make them raise an unwanted child.

She's asking for advice not a fucking debate, do you really think she'll change her mind because someone she doesn't know online told her not to have an abortion?

Anyway, I think you should tell your parents, you need all the support you can get right now.
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

Bahh.. Sex isnt that great now is it?

First of all look at yourself and your environment and ask yourself do i have the resources and a stable home environment to raise a HUMAN BEING. If not you have to the the responsibility to decide to have an abortion or keep it. The father doesn't have any say in this decision its 100% you.

If you want a normal teenage/young adult life abort it and save the baby a child life of confusion and stress.
      [SIZE=7]Got Milk?
      [/SIZE]

I get that by now she is probably giving birth, but if she does still read this then i suggest she watch the movie Juno.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Australian | 20 | University Student | Epic
      [LEFT]
      (818): dude you made out with his girlfriend and stole his credit card to buy more drinks.
      (626):
      well when you put it like that, I sound like a terrible person.

[/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]

If you and your boyfriend, both want the baby, then i think you should keep it.
      What's the point in killing another human being if it doesnt have to be that way? Honestly, if you and your boyfriend both want to keep the child then power to ya. Telling your parents is yes, going to be a little hard, but they're your parents. They will understand. i mean yeah they might be mad at you for a while, but if you really want to keep the baby and its what you want, don't you think they would support you all the way? I think personally, you should keep the baby because both you and your boyfriend want to, but in the end its all up to you.

None of us are in your positon. I think I am a little too late to give you advice cause the termination was nearly 3 months ago?

That is if you went through with it. If not, I hope you know what your life is going to be like with a baby.
      You will have to go through GCSE's with a baby and even more. Is this boyfriend that got you pregnant willing to help out honestly? Or is he just saying it up until the point you can't terminate.

But you can't just abort it because you don't want your parents to find out you have been having sex and if you had been using protection you wouldn't have gotton pregnant in the first place.
      I don't think you can abort the baby because you were careless enough not to use protection

There are two different sides to my opinion up there. Probably too late for it but I am not really biased. I put both sides to the argument up there.

If you need any other help you can ask me. I was also wondering whether you did actually go through with the abortion or not.
      Life is the one thing we are in control of.
      We can either let the bad times get us down
      Or we can concentrate on the good - even when we feel that there isn't any.