Help Me Now

• Help Me Now

So there's this guy let's call Bob. We're together quite often. In band and jazz band and stuff, and over the past couple of months I've come to like him a lot. A few weeks ago I got his number and we texted a lot. He said he's liked me since last year, and all this stuff. We went out for about 10 days, and I was so happy. On the 17th, he texted me and said we can't go out anymore because he told this other girl in our jazz band, we'll call her Jane, that he couldn't go to the dance with her and some other stuff and he really hurt her. Bob said he couldn't go out with me anymore, and that Jane asked him out. For the past 2 weeks they've been together, he's kissed her and he like always has his arm around her. Then on Tuesday he texts me and asks if its too soon to tell her he loves her. I said yea, it's too soon, and now I'm not talking to him. I don't talk a whole lot normally, and I don't think he knows I'm mad at him. What should I do now??
    • Re: Help Me Now

I do agree with both of you, but I still don't know what to think about one thing. Last Saturday we were texting and he asked me if there was any way he could kiss me without cheating on his girlfriend. Later he asked me how I would kiss him if I was to, and I told him I didn't know cause I didn't have any experience. He told me I should come over his house sometime and he would teach me, without anyone knowing. What now?