I'm confused as to what I am.. Help please!

• I'm confused as to what I am.. Help please!

I've always fancied boys such as celebs (johnny depp) etc but until lately I realised not in a sexual way just a hm they're good looking! I'm 19 years old :)

When I was 14 I had a massive crush on my teacher, female. I didn't realise it was a crush but I was pretty much obsessed with her, excited to go to her classes.. (This is a rare thing for me!) ... Then when I was 16 I had an even bigger crush on another woman.

I've put off having boyfriends cause i'm shy about it and felt embarrassed about it and I didn't know why. I currently have a boyfriend and hate doing stuff to his, private area. Ive recently noticed i've been imagining girls I find attractive whilst with him.

I have a headache from all of this, it's all I can think about! I love my boyfriend but I'm starting to wonder if I love him as a friend or what, I don't know. We have such a laugh I could never imagine being romantic with him, I believe he thinks this is just how I roll.

I don't want to be a lesbian haha that sounds immature but I don't, it would change everything. I'm not the stereotypical type of girl you'd expect to be gay.. I love fashion, I get on with girls and boys easily as friends, have long hair haha!

What do you think.... :S:(:(:(:(:(
    • Re: I'm confused as to what I am.. Help please!

okay, no worries chika. I am lesbian myself, went through alot of what you did but at the time i identified as bisexual. i had the usual crushes of actors and stuff they were attractive. it wasnt till recently that i discovered i didnt want to be sexual or romantic with men. your sexual orientation doesnt determine anything but your preference to people ie: male vs female. dont follow the stereotypes that media puts out there. stereotypes definately screw with your mind. I was like am i really lesbian? I am easy to get along with, not masculine. i wear makeup and love perfume, i wear lipstick for gods sake! ahaha but i am. being lesbian doesnt determine my style, how i speak, what i like, my sex drive, or my personality. dont let it determine your either if you are. :D feel free to personal message me if you need to.
      CutieCakesCares:)